Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DO NOT DEAL WITH Dana CreechII !!!!!!!!!!

I agree you are a horrible person to deal with
    and he can't even think of an original name.....
    No more yankie my wankie. The Donger need food.
    http://www.atvnc.com/
    http://www.z400central.com/

Dana CreechII Guest
    i dont care, i told him it was on eaby and i would take it off if he told me he sent the money order, and he dident tell me he sent it till today....THAT EXACTLY WHAT I SAID. and he did email me back or respond to my exrider PM's so it sold.....he is getting all his money back, its no big deal, but he has to cry about it!!!!

I have dealt with dana and we had no problems i bought a pair of renthals off of him a while back and he shipped them as soon as he got my money order....I had no problems with communicating (SP)?? with him....I would do business with him again
    Rides:
    2002 Cannondale Cannible Big gun race pipe Renthal low bend bars, GT Thunder +2 A arms, DuraBlue 2+2 Axle....
    SOLD!!2000 Honda 400EX Missed....
    AIM....CowsBitePeopleXX
    Herbert F. Reedb
    Foster J. Reed, JR 11/20/03

Originally posted by Dana CreechII
    i dont care, i told him it was on eaby and i would take it off if he told me he sent the money order, and he dident tell me he sent it till today....THAT EXACTLY WHAT I SAID. and he did email me back or respond to my exrider PM's so it sold.....he is getting all his money back, its no big deal, but he has to cry about it!!!!
    you never told me it was on ebay, after c-leighracing from this forum said he didnt want it, you said it was all mine

way to add another lie, just keep replying, you make yourself look more like an idiot
    '04 YFZ SOLD
    '86 250R SOLD

'07 CRF25OR. Yoshi carbon dual pipe.

Quadless, new hobby: Lift till tommrow

Dana CreechII Guest
    how am i a horrible person to deal with, iv sold tousands of dollars worth the parts on here and not one complaint, go on ebay and look up 4738vga screen name, iv sold over 500 iteam on there and 100% positive feed back

check this out for proof

http://cgi1.ebay.com/aw-cgi/ebayISAP...since=30&all=1

ohh yea thats what i toguht

PM #1
    hey, C-LEIGH RACING asked me first for the caliper but i havent been able to get ahold of him......so if i dont hear from him in the next day you can have the caliper!!!!! if you want i can give you the brake line if you need it to!

PM #2
    ok the caliper is yours send $60 dollars and that will cover the shipping.......
    my address
    --------------
    --------------

PM #3
    money order address
    --------------------
    --------------------

ive yet to see where you said "caliper is on ebay, i will take off when you let me know" hmmmmmmm
    Last edited by tants; 07-22-2003 at 03:29 PM.
    '04 YFZ SOLD
    '86 250R SOLD

Dana CreechII Guest
    probly cause you dont want to post it, you left for a few days and dident talk to me, i cant hold stuff and guess when you might be back.......you knew it was on ebay and you getting the money back its not the end of the would, i bet theres people that would keep the money......be happy that im a nice of a person to send it back after everything you say to me.. c-leigh new it was on ebay to!!!!!

you never said anything about ebay...

im done argueing over this, your stupidity and immatureness amusses me, what a true fellow exriders you are...
    way to loose respect on this site over somthing so stupid, a rear caliper. you could of done the right thing and try to explain to the guy who bid on ebay for your caliper... but you were TOO concered about how it would affect your selling and what not on ebay...

and please dont threaten me not to give back my money if i dont delete a post

you'll get yours...
    '04 YFZ SOLD
    '86 250R SOLD

Originally posted by Dana CreechII
    probly cause you dont want to post it, you left for a few days and dident talk to me, i cant hold stuff and guess when you might be back.......you knew it was on ebay and you getting the money back its not the end of the would, i bet theres people that would keep the money......be happy that im a nice of a person to send it back after everything you say to me.. c-leigh new it was on ebay to!!!!!
    u hav eno other choice that to send it back dumbass, i would like to see u try and keep it and see ur face when u get sued for fraud...

Dana CreechII Guest
    not realy, i got ripped off on a ESR shift, and i dident push the issue, because i would have to travle to the state where i sent the money, start a police investigation, and a court case, and theat would end up costing you $1500 bucks anyways... all over a shift!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast