Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DO NOT DEAL WITH Dana CreechII !!!!!!!!!!

Thumbs down DO NOT DEAL WITH Dana CreechII !!!!!!!!!!

After many PM's back and forth, we agreed on a price of $60 shipped for a 250r rear caliper in decent condition. He said the caliper was all mine and he gave me the address to send a money order too, i talked to him on AIM the next day and ask for his first and last name (he left them out when he gave me his address) This was sunday when i asked him for his name. I sent a money order this morning (tuesday, 2 days later) for $60. I PM'd him and said i send a money order... well, he sold the caliper on ebay and it ended on monday... he knew i was buying the caliper off him, but he still kept it on ebay. not a good person to deal with, i talked to him on aim and he was very nasty about the whole situation...

DO NOT DEAL WITH Dana CreechII !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'04 YFZ SOLD
    '86 250R SOLD

'07 CRF25OR. Yoshi carbon dual pipe.

Quadless, new hobby: Lift till tommrow

Dana CreechII Guest
    stop being alittle baby, you dident responde to my email or anything for 4 day, what did you expect me to hold the caliper for you.....shut your mount before you ge the **** beat out of you!

BOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO BOOO HOOO HOO....im not gonna sit and wait for you to get back to me....sorry...iv probly sold $3000 worth the parts on here and not one camplaint, because no one is such a little baby like you.
    Last edited by Dana CreechII; 07-22-2003 at 03:02 PM.

this is why i try to use ebay for all my buying/selling...sorry about your luck man.

yea i wouldnt deal with him eather
    Your best friend isnt the one bailing you out of jail, hes the one sitting next to you saying that was funny as hell

hmmm, me neither!!!
    #32 Nick Edmundson-

My rideSOLD) 2003 Crf450, arens frame, hermann +3 LT arms, lonestar stearing stem, lonestar +4 axle, PEP zps LT fronts, Axis dual rate rear, cross-eyed +1 1/4 swingarm, FCR 40 carb, AC propeg nerfs,AC belly skidplate, rear hipers , lonestar anit-fade, aluminum airbox, o'neal bars, baldwin motorsports front hubs, quad-tech carbon fiber hood, baldwin bar clamp, rear-klaws front- holeshots, and a bunch of other small things...IM me for pics of it.

AOL sn- nedmundson32

Dana CreechII Guest
    why dont you tell them how you went camping for a couple days with out telling me.....im not holding stuff for you......and your getting your money back + 10 bucks so whats up your *****, you just made 10 bucks for nothing.

Originally posted by Dana CreechII
    stop being alittle bady, you dident responde to my email or anything for 4 day, what did you expect me to hold the caliper for you.....shut your mount before you ge the **** beat out of you!

BOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO BOOO HOOO HOO....im not gonna sit and wait for you to get back to me....sorry...iv probly sold $3000 worth the parts on here and not one camplaint, because no one is such a little baby like you.
    you told me the caliper was alllll mine, and gave me an address to send a money order too.... you never gave me your first or last name, duh. i asked you the day later on AIM what it was so i could send a money order too because i tried just sending an envolope with the address you gave me with no name, and the post office lady wouldnt let me, so i got your name the next day and sent a money order... i asked you for your name so i could send a money order... me asking for your address kinda means i wanted the caliper... it doesnt take a nuckle head to figure that out
    '04 YFZ SOLD
    '86 250R SOLD

'07 CRF25OR. Yoshi carbon dual pipe.

Quadless, new hobby: Lift till tommrow

I'm gonna watch this one

Originally posted by "2-R's Rider"
    I'm gonna watch this one

LMAO me too .
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

Originally posted by Dana CreechII
    why dont you tell them how you went camping for a couple days with out telling me.....im not holding stuff for you......and your getting your money back + 10 bucks so whats up your *****, you just made 10 bucks for nothing.

im sry but i think your at fault for this one. lol you agreed on a price he said he would do it and he had a prior engagment he has no reason to inform you of his personal life. if you cant wait more than 4 days for 60$ than you have some serious problems. I agree you are a horrible person to deal with
    killed
    2005 yzf450

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast