Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: DO NOT DEAL WITH Dana CreechII !!!!!!!!!!

you dont seem like a good guy at all...id change your name you dont want you to be confused with the real dana creech, and what is with the threats of beating him up? all he did was state the facts...your at fault, its time to admit that your word is worth no more than a few dollars.....you shouldnt have been so angry in your first post, you should have stated your side of the story and apologized and said you felt it was not entirely your fault...

Thumbs down

Originally posted by Dana CreechII
    you be whinning when you medical bill is more the $60 bucks.......sure let me just drive 600 miles to fight someone smart idea there slick!!!!haha

your really showing what a nice guy you are to deal with

Dana CreechII Guest
    i said im sorry enoguhf time to last a life time...right? But he just has to keep saying stuff to make me angy, and making little lies. and im sick of it...........and if i fwent to fight him thats assult cause he is a minor!

Dana CreechII Guest
    im a nice guy, iv never had problem, and i sell stuff here everyday...and i dont want him effecting what i do....i said im sorry, i offered him 20 bucks for the trouble, i found him a new caliper for less and better shape and he still isent happy.....name something i can do and i will!!!!

holy chaoit look at this thread now

Originally posted by Dana CreechII
    .....name something i can do and i will!!!!
    if kneepads are required please take it to pm's
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Originally posted by Pappy
    if kneepads are required please take it to pm's

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456