Thread: Harrisburg Motorama

Harrisburg Motorama

Anybody going this year? For those of you who aren't familliar with it, this is an arenacross race (not part of the SFX series) held inside the large arena at the Pennsylvania Farmshow Complex. There's bike and quad classes, and usually a few pro's will show up (Last year Dave Diver, John Natalie Jr, and Jason Dunkelburger along with a few others.) This year it's February 15, 16, and 17th (Friday, saturday, and sunday). I'll be there sunday for the main events and freestyle competition (bikes and quads). Is anyone from the board riding there this year? You couldn't pay me enough to do that little deed, kinda like a rat-race in there. There's not only arenacross events, also Trials, Shifter carts, plenty of custom cars and trucks to ogle at, a vendor area where you can purchase things from East Coast, K&K, and a few local shops. Very cool event, hope to see you there.

i have wanted to go but i don't think my dad will take me. It sucks not being able to drive.

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)
    i should be there... if i am look for #38 on a 2002 rm 125 with cernics graphics on it thats me.... i will be riding my friends bike... i know a couple of my friends are goin on 250s and stuff i still gotta see if i can get a bike... i would race my quad but my tires freakin suckkkkkkkkkkk and i will never clear sumtin they are to bald for arena cross....
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

yea i will...

yes i will be there i am racing the 250b class i'll be on a white 250r and it should have "parson's atuo body" and "lost creek cycles" decals down the side of it and i'll be #51.....if you guys see me in the pits stop and introduce yourself i'd love to meet some of you...toby
    06 YFZ 450..all white... LRD pipe, jet kit, lid removed, cam mod

LT JB front end and Ohlins shocks coming before june.

Ill be there watching (every day). OHHHH motoramma, the best time of the year. The smell the sounds... ok ill stop
    00' 416ex set up for xc
    71' bronco set up to smoke ricers

Angry bad news...

it doesen't look like i'm gpoiung afeterall i'll be there but i'm not racing can't afford entrace fee..... it sucks i was all pumped too

51, I think you better go and race. If you go and don't race, you are going to say, "I could have beatin them!!"

I plan on going. I missed last year. I remember Travis Spader there a few years ago. The Motorama is indoors and everyone is very socialable. I have a good time watching the races. I always have a laugh watching the peewee's racing their little bikes....it's a must see event!!

Can anyone race there? Is it AMA? HOW much to race?
    Walsh Racecraft/ ECA YZF 440

2003 Main Sponsers
    Motorcycle Madness
    East Coast ATV
    Pro Parts Racing
    Nacs Racing
    Legacy ATV
    South Bay Moto

Co-Sponsors
    Pappy's Performance Coatings.
    K & K ATV
    Maier MFG
    Duncan Racing Int
    C&G Cycle

yea anyone can race there...yea it is AMA...it costs 80bux if you sign up before feb 1st..if not it is 200bux to race