Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Jack Frost Racing Action, Borich,Smiley,Krachun,etc..

Originally posted by ZRacer
    Quad041 (Lou) scared me to death and when I yelled "Go Lou", then Wham!!!! He hit a tree and flew over the bars head first into the rocky track and his feet went over his head. I was saying "Oh My God!!!" what did I just do as I ran to check for a pulse. He got right back up, and I adjusted his quad off the tree and he was on his way again.

I guess he was in shocked to see me walking around when I was suppose to be racing

thank is exatly what happened i did like a double take and was saying to myself, why is he walkin around in his street cloths and not racing, then BAMMMMMMMM, over the bars i go.
    i was fine and happy to say im feeling no il effects, i guess it must have looked scarry as he11, i wish i could has seen it, lol
    Mx bike: '05 Walsh CRF450
    Xc bike: '06 TRX 450ER

Sponsors:
    Pompton Honda, Fly Racing, Laeger's Racing, Smith Optics, GT Thunder, Renthal, Regina Chains, SixSixOne, Cardio Stack, IMS Products, Twin Air, SunStar, Cycra, Amsoil and L.A. Sleeve
    Race Photos:
    http://www.LouRusso.SmugMug.com

Did any of you guys talk to Borich about the YFZ450? Is he dialing it in for the rest of the GNCC season? maybe Pro P. next year? I guess the fact that he was hauling *** shows that the rumors of the yammi having no bottom end aren't accurate or can be easily fixed. I would hate to see yet another honda rider cross over to something else.

I heard Chris talking to Kenny (Racer101) and Lou (quad041) about the new Yamaha. Chris did say that he likes it. Kenny or Lou asked which he liked better, the Suzuki or the Yamaha? Chris replied that he likes both.

Note: This was before the race, before Chris had a chance to run the Yamaha with his new upgraded "Axis" suspension. Someone commented that Chris and the Yamaha rear was a bit bouncy at last weekends race (Back of the Mountain).

If it means anything, Chris stated that he is really interrested in riding whatever Honda comes out with.
    Special Thanks to C&D Racing

when it comes to GNCCs Chris is all business, and the way Chris will take care of that business is with the R. the D6's are for fun, sure there testing new rides but why not!!! I don't see Chris switching mid season, i personally don't think he'll switch at all till someone pays him.. The Borich's are a race bread family they run what wins, and they are serious about winning a GNCC title. I don't think he has an interest in Pro Prod.

Another A racer from sundays race said he followed Chris on the yami and now that he has the Axis on there it was unreal. he blasted right through the rocks and down the hill like it was paved.

BUT!!!!!!!! this is Chris Borich #4 we're talking about, the boy can haul arse on an lt80!!!!!!!!!!!!

u should have seen him spank guys on his little bros. stk z400...
    www.wesbolt.com
    www.atvriders.com
    RAGE ATV
    lonestarquadracing.com

Originally posted by jlhughes750
    Yeah, I was at that one race, and yes, he was unbelievable! ... I got to see him pass by me!

Thanks for the reply Jason.
    Special Thanks to C&D Racing

Thanks for the info guys. I agree that it wouldn't make sense to switch machines in the middle of a season. I think Borich has what it takes to de-throne Ballance. Borich and Derisi are the fastest "upcoming riders" out there in my humble opinion. I stopped racing the GNCCs back in 97 and now race the Mid East Harescramble series. The pros are just plain fast no matter what they are on. I considered it a privelige to be lapped by Hawk, Duvall, Kunle (spelled?)once, twice, three times in a race...lol. Hey, what ever happened to Kim Kunle?

Originally posted by jlhughes750
    when it comes to GNCCs Chris is all business, and the way Chris will take care of that business is with the R. the D6's are for fun, sure there testing new rides but why not!!! I don't see Chris switching mid season, i personally don't think he'll switch at all till someone pays him.. The Borich's are a race bread family they run what wins, and they are serious about winning a GNCC title. I don't think he has an interest in Pro Prod.

Another A racer from sundays race said he followed Chris on the yami and now that he has the Axis on there it was unreal. he blasted right through the rocks and down the hill like it was paved.

BUT!!!!!!!! this is Chris Borich #4 we're talking about, the boy can haul arse on an lt80!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only switching that Chris did lately was trading the YFZ with Smileys 250R at Jack Frost - WHILE RACING!
    I was talking to Joe -Chris's father today and he said both Chris and Smiley pulled over to switch rides for a few miles since they were pretty far out ahead during the race.
    Rick Cecco
    Can Am Outlander 800
    2007 GNCC Open 4x4 Champion
    2009 GNCC Utility Unlimted Champion

Thats Cool! Maybee you and I can switch ex for can. Mine will help your arm pump, its slow! lol.

Derisi's one cool dude, but up and comer??? he's been doing it for a while and has just started wickin up lately. Borich is young, has not been racing for more than a few years, he's got a lot of life left in him. I've seen him a few times this year deep into a race and still on cue and battling with Ballance gear for gear, only to have something dumb happen, mudhole,tree relocation etc.

Eventually that stuff won't happen to him anymore, when that day comes the bar will be raised, and a new era will begin!!!

Hawk once said he felt like he was getting faster and faster, but had a string of wrecks and close calls with trees.Trying to push you self in the tight stuff to see where the breaking point was. Then all at once he won and the wrecks stopped,he figured it out and then went on to win 8 straight titles.

later
    www.wesbolt.com
    www.atvriders.com
    RAGE ATV
    lonestarquadracing.com

i kinda see it this way. as a racer you will reach a peak in your racing carrer. to some guys like barry hawk this was 8 gncc titles, for other guys it will be a three race win streak. so what im sayin is bill ballence is at the peak of his carrer and will proably wont be a big of a threat to the podium in the next year or two. chris on the other hand is a fresh racer who has alot to learn compared to someone like bill balence who has been riding the pro/a classes for years. and santo derisi was mentioed, maybe now is the peak of his racing carrer. im not trying to take anything away from bill ballence or santo or chirs. i give thoose guys all the credit in the world for making it so far and being so fast. im just trying to explain how i see it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast