Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jack Frost Racing Action, Borich,Smiley,Krachun,etc..

Originally posted by ZRacer
    Hey, pappy took most of the pictures and he did do a excellent job, but don't I get any credit for cropping, resizing, and posting
    you get credit for winning races not posting pics
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

well then when is he gonna get some credit ????hahahahaha
    www.wesbolt.com
    www.atvriders.com
    RAGE ATV
    lonestarquadracing.com

bahahhaaa...he keeps asking me if i wanna go ski wisp this winter
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

hey zracer, you gonna be at the next rausch ride?

I really want to be there, but my busy schedule will decide.

no flats on my itp's j. i gotta go see tom at the honda shop, my shifter is completley toasted and my brake lever is pretty fuc*ed. it was so rocky i saw alot of crashes. a few taken out in the ambulence. j that was cool ridin the track with your and dan. i wish i coulda hung around but i had some mechanical dufficulties. did anyone else have a problem with trees getting in there way? i did haha

Originally posted by ZRacer
    SquirrelBoy (Brian) Great race for a man with a bad back, what a shame this will be his last year. A great guy!!!
    Ditto, he will be missed.

Great pictures Kenny (Pappy)!!! Thanks for taking them... And for Harlen auditing them! Glad to see you there! I wished you would have raced though!!! (I understand about your loyalty to Harlen , and the fact about your shocks. If it means anything, your atv "looks" great!!! (It would look better with "Honda" red than the blueish color!!!!) JK.

I too will agree the race was a bit brutal on the body and the atv. Little dusty out there too. I was really surprised that I did not see Traci or Rick there, but now I understand. I was one of the fortunate ones that had no mishaps. My ITP's held up great as well as the rest of the machine. I really had a great time out there... And the people that were there were great! (LOL's Harlen about me singing).

I am really going to miss this type of racing, and the people that were there Sunday. Kenny (Racer101), Lou (Quad041), Joe (Exkid), Harlen (ZRacer) & his dad, Kenny (Pappy), Mike & Trish K (Propartsracing), Ralph (Ralph13), Jason (Even though I did not see him), Brian, Chris & Papa Borich are great people to be around.

Glad to witness Joe (exkid) do well out there. (He zipped past me within 10 minutes of the race... So much for my ego!) Glad to see that Kenny (Racer101) survive on stock rear tires! Glad Ralph survived after having a hang over! Sorry to hear about Harlens mishap... But there was no need to cause Lou to go over the handlebars!!!! (Wish I was there to see that!)

Now if we can only get Lenny (440ex4me) out there!!!

Again, good seeing you guys out there, it was a blast!
    Special Thanks to C&D Racing

Quad041 (Lou) scared me to death and when I yelled "Go Lou", then Wham!!!! He hit a tree and flew over the bars head first into the rocky track and his feet went over his head. I was saying "Oh My God!!!" what did I just do as I ran to check for a pulse. He got right back up, and I adjusted his quad off the tree and he was on his way again.

I guess he was in shocked to see me walking around when I was suppose to be racing

see now marlin takes his times and just rides. no accidents or broken equipment and still has a great time and a good finish in the biggest class. thanks for letting me by marlin there was a guy that i had to plow out of the way and pass cause he wouldn't let me around later in the race.

Now if we can only get Lenny (440ex4me) out there!!!
    hopefully I will get one in before you leave.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast