Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jack Frost Racing Action, Borich,Smiley,Krachun,etc..

Nice riding... NO FLATS even on stock 250R tires. Love the pic PAPPY thanks. So where is the next race?

thanks for the pics pappy. i didnt look to enthused there beacuse i had crashed on that lap and my pit crew was at the next turn with much needed water. borich did great on the yammi. he won his class but smiley took the overall. the pics dont justify the amt. of rock that the track had. man it was rough.

i think Krachun beat Borich in 4 stroke A. the resulsts posted had krachun as the winner ????

thanks for the pics!!!

the track suCKED AS USUAL I SAY IT EVERYTIME, I WON'T GO BACK THERE TO RACE. I REALIZE THIS IS xc STYLE RACING BUT THAT PLACE IS BRUTAL AND IF U WANT TO KEEP THINGS NICE DON'T GO.. I HEARD RUMORS OF A 150 MILE RACE THERE END OF THIS YEAR OR NEXT SPRING. I WONT BE THERE....

LATER, j
    www.wesbolt.com
    www.atvriders.com
    RAGE ATV
    lonestarquadracing.com

Originally posted by jlhughes750
    i think Krachun beat Borich in 4 stroke A. the resulsts posted had krachun as the winner ????

thanks for the pics!!!

the track suCKED AS USUAL I SAY IT EVERYTIME, I WON'T GO BACK THERE TO RACE. I REALIZE THIS IS xc STYLE RACING BUT THAT PLACE IS BRUTAL AND IF U WANT TO KEEP THINGS NICE DON'T GO.. I HEARD RUMORS OF A 150 MILE RACE THERE END OF THIS YEAR OR NEXT SPRING. I WONT BE THERE....

LATER, j
    That's why Traci and I have not been up there for over 2 years!

You would easily bust up $150 - 300.00 per quad in skids or wheels / tires every race - and when you take 2 up there the damage only mulitiplys.

We fell victim to the rumors of newer & better tracks for the first two years they had harescrambles there (I think they do this to just get people to come back) - always the same track - always a ton of damage.

But then again - they really do not have the best conditions to work with either. The place is a rock garden plain and simple.
    Rick Cecco
    Can Am Outlander 800
    2007 GNCC Open 4x4 Champion
    2009 GNCC Utility Unlimted Champion

krachen did beat borich he and smiley were the only two that lapped me and it was right on the last ski slope. i waited fora bout 5 mins after the race to see who came out in what order. if i rember right it went like this.smiley,krachen,borich,lucas,hertz then i left.

opps. on my other post i said borich won his class. i forgot mike finished in front of him. no boirch did not win 4 stroke A. mike krachen did and chirs came in second.

Originally posted by jlhughes750

LATER, j
    Hey Jay,

Yup, Mike won the 4-stroke A class & technically the overall since he finished about 15 secs behind Matt.

Flats were a big problem for everyone. Mike had one on the 2nd lap which caused him to fall back about 2 minutes from Smiley & Borich. Harlen passed him while he was pitting. Then Chris got a flat too. Smiley was lucky with none. Lots of riders pitting with flats though, I think I saw Wes Stone pull in twice.

Trish
    used to be kinda fast.

i pitted at the end of the first lap cause i heard a rattling. coming up the big hill the chain flew off and i coasted over the top. had to take the rear skid off. i was pretty far behind. took off the rear skid and went back out for the next 3 laps.

I had no flats with my RAZR's. any holeshot flats??? I like to think its cause i'm smooth but i think its cause i'm slow..hahaha

played on the mx track a bit afterwards, been a while since i left the ground on a quad. we had fun for a few minutes, i had to leave before i started getting stupid.
    www.wesbolt.com
    www.atvriders.com
    RAGE ATV
    lonestarquadracing.com

Originally posted by Pappy
    why thank you
    I figured it was your work.

You seem to know what spots to hang at and wait.

Still more good stuff.

Hey, pappy took most of the pictures and he did do a excellent job, but don't I get any credit for cropping, resizing, and posting

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast