Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: whats the loudest pipe made for 400ex

Cool whats the loudest pipe made for 400ex

i em wondering what would be the loudest pipe to buy i have the 440 kit in it now and wondering for the pipe now in what would be the louder one where we come from louder is beater go loud or go home so if someone could help me out be great and where can i find prices for clutchs prolly goin to need one of those now too thanxs:devil
    i have 1986 TRX 250R and i LOVe it
    fmf sincler, boysen rad valve,k&N air filter, red mairer plastic rear and jetted, pure sport realtors in rear, maxxis razrs on front love the realtors, 250Rs RULE

The loudest pipe may not give you the best power. But, I have usually found that the cheapest pipes are usually louder than the more expensive and better tuned pipes. I used to have a DG RCM on my Mojave and it was a lot louder than a warrior with a white bros. that I ride with. Friend of mine had a Cobra on his 300ex and it was really loud. Another friend has a big gun on his 400ex and it's not really that loud. My 400ex still has the stock pipe for now.

LRD is really loud, good HP gains also

Any engine builders pipes will be loud,,,TC racing is LOUD.

DMC is loud

and makes a lot of power
    SOLD

Chassis:
    2002 Frame Gusseted For Motocross

Powder Coated Red: Frame, Sub Frame, Swing Arm, JD + 2 A arms. Powder Coated Black Motor Mounts, Yellow Race Cut Fenders, LSR +4 Axle, Alloy Specialties Lock Nut, Works Triple Rate Shocks with Red & Black Springs, Powder Coated Black, Aluminum Air Box , Aluminum Air Scoops, Renthal Bars, Pro Grips, Eye Headlight Covers, CR Clutch Perch & Lever, Scott’s Steering Damper, Pro Design Kill Switch, LSR Parking Brake Block Off, Speed Racing Case Saver, AC Racing Pro Peg Nerf Bars, PRM Front Bumper, PRM Body Skid, PRM Swing Arm Guard, 20x11x9 Holeshot XCR Rear Tires.

Motor:
    425EX, XR 400 Cam, Modified Carb, Removed Choke, JE 11:1 88mm Piston, Full Race Head Porting, XR 400 Head Gasket, DMC ALIEN Full System, K&N Filter w/ Outerwear Cover. Jetting (172 main) (42 Pilot) Gearing 16 Front 39 Rear

Includes Flat Bed Trailer
    all for 6000$ WIll DELIVER TO WASHINGTON or OREGON

If you want a loud mofo

get a COBRA pipe.
    '00 Budweiser 420SS, XR cam, JE 10.8:1 416 piston, FMF 4Q with Powerbong , AC Pro Pegs, skid & bumper, UniFilter, 6 airbox vents, 42 pilot; 165 main; clip 4 down, chokeless, stock fuel screw position (= 2 1/4 turns out), hydraulic clutch

Re: If you want a loud mofo

Originally posted by knighttime
    get a COBRA pipe.

ROFL!!! Yea or you can just run your header pipe right into a nice Foldgers coffee can.

Eric
    Eric

- '00 400EX
    ...with some stuff.

I agree a 32oz folgers coffee can with 3,,,,1 inch holes in it will perform nicely. And guys you need to quit posting useless info out here,,if your not helping then don't waste our time..

ps..go to the kory ellis's canondale post in the open forum to understand were I'm goin here...lmao..

Originally posted by Rico
    .....And guys you need to quit posting useless info out here,,if your not helping then don't waste our time..

ps..go to the kory ellis's canondale post in the open forum to understand were I'm goin here...lmao..

I know where you are coming from. The way I look at it...once the question has been answered a few times....its ok to have a little fun with the topic. Keeps it interesting.

Eric
    Eric

- '00 400EX
    ...with some stuff.

The loudest has got to be the TC racing pipe. You cut 5 inches off the header and then you have a short pipe with about a 3 inch hole. Its loud and engine mods will make it even louder.
    2007 Honda 450ER W/ White plastic- Houser Slicast Longtravel +2 A-arms, Axis Triple rate shocks w/ rezzy's, Houser +1 steering stem, Stremline steel braded brack lines front & rear, Nac's case saver, PEP steering dampner, Tag T2 chrome handlebars, Works connetion pro perch clutch lever, IMS/Roll powermadd handgaurds, Houser Graphics Kit, Houser #plate backgrounds, Douglas ultimate front w/ groved radials, Douglas ultimate beadlocks rear with Maxxis MX tires, Lonestar +2+2 Axle & anti fade lock nut, AC racing black line front bumber, AC racing black line nerfs w/ relocated pegs, AC racing rear grab bar powdercoated black, Pro design kill switch, Pro design pro flow kit w/ K&N filter & outerwears wrap, Honda CRF cam, Sparks full exhast, Quadtech hood scoop.

2007 Sponsors- Houser Racing, Nac's, K&K Racing, IMS-ROLL, Tag-Metals, Quadtech, Lonestar Racing, Outterwears.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast