Thread: What Gncc riders race 400ex

What Gncc riders race 400ex

Im just wanting to know what Pro riders race Gncc on 400's...Im not talkng bout people that go to the local events and eneter,im talking bout PRos...An does any one have pics of the pro quad

Todd Knippenburg rides a 400 in the Pro class, there are a few others switching to 400s this up coming year. I dont have any pics, you may find some at www.gnccracing.com

I'm pretty sure that Bill Ballance (What a stud!!!) is switching to a 400ex this year...

Bill Ballance will be racing a Z400 for Suzuki this year.

Here's what I've seen:

"This year should be very interesting to say the least. Bill Ballance keeps his number one plate from last year, but it won't be on the front of Bill's familiar 250R. He'll be riding with help from Yoshimura, Roll Design, LRD and American Suzuki on their new QuadSport Z400. Yes you're reading this correctly. Suzuki is actually going to help out a racer. Question is, will he be able to keep up this year on a new and unproven race quad? Ballance is pretty positive that he can win on the machine. Like I said it will be an interesting year. Since 1984 when Ted Trey won the GNCC pro title, it has been nothing but Hondas winning the pro class championships."

bill balance is going to ride 250r based quad again, if he's doing good in points he mite ride 400zquadsport. chad duvall is supposed to ride a four stroke tech 500ex this year.

I agree with mel on this one. I have read and heard the same thing about Bill Ballance. Help support manufactoring sponsors that is the only way we are going to get these guys to show the support us quad riders deserve.
    Fear is an emotion felt from previous pain. C.R.

86atc250r where did you get info about bill ballance?

bill rode a 400ex in the last race last year because he was ahead in points.
    -Jeff

"yeah! i know what you mean...i was what 5 and a half maybe it was Japan right before 3 times and I was still excited but thats ok it didnt hurt so we just spent the night later i'll finish the lawn dude" -JabberJaw

http://www.********.com/

Seems like I've heard from a couple other sources too, but can't remember for sure...