Thread: Sand Lake, August 1st

Sand Lake, August 1st

I'll be down at Sand Lakes on friday for the day. If anyone else if gonna be there stop by and say hi!
    2005 450r - Trail tech X-bars handlebars and clamp, Rossier full system exhaust, UNI air filter, HRC jet kit, IMS custom classic bumper, Pro Armor chassis skid plate, AVS clutch lever..

2000 400ex - SOLD

Are you boycotting Dunefest as well? We may be up at Sandlake on Friday also.....
    You've just been passed by a GIRL!!!

2004 TRX450R: Fly handlebars, Oury grips, a few ModQuad billet parts, 13 tooth front sprocket, removed baffle, rejetted, etc.....nothing fancy yet but it goes!!!

AOL SN:ThorRidnPrincess

hey i wont be going august 1st but ill be down their at the 17th. ill be their for a week.
    if you see me feel free to say hi.

We will be down for the day on sat.
    2002 400EX - Will be missed
    2004 YZF450 - Dr. D pipe
    2003 400EX - Full LRD pipe
    K@N w/lid removed

oops my mistake! we'll be down there on saturday instead for the day

Baley69, look for me down there I'll be with a really tall kid on a cr250r dirtbike with a knobbie on the back instead of a paddle tire, and we'll have a silver and grey 95 ford six pac with a canopy, ill be riding a red 400ex that has some black and white south sound honda racing stickers on the side of the gas tank, ill prolly be hangin out in the first bowl by myself waitin for guys to drag against lol
    2005 450r - Trail tech X-bars handlebars and clamp, Rossier full system exhaust, UNI air filter, HRC jet kit, IMS custom classic bumper, Pro Armor chassis skid plate, AVS clutch lever..

2000 400ex - SOLD

AndrewRRR and I will be at Sandlake also this weekend. Look for a pearl white 250R with blue flames and a 300EX with silver maier plastics and a loud arse pipe. We'll be in a brownish yukon towing a 10' red trailor. If anyone wants to meet up just let me know.
    You've just been passed by a GIRL!!!

2004 TRX450R: Fly handlebars, Oury grips, a few ModQuad billet parts, 13 tooth front sprocket, removed baffle, rejetted, etc.....nothing fancy yet but it goes!!!

AOL SN:ThorRidnPrincess

Porkchop ~ this is Thorchick, for some reason the website won't let me sign onto my name and check my private messages so I'll just give you our cell #'s in here. My cell # is 541-520-3361 and Andrew's is 541-760-8174. We'll most likely be camped on the sand straight out from the parking lot headed towards the beach. There is a huge patch of grass that we'll be camped on and there will be a white ford with a weekend warrior and a lifted jeep with a white sandrail with us. Also possibly a black ford six pack too. Hope to see you there!
    '86 trx350r- fully custom, more than you can imagine
    For Sale or trade for 600+cc street bike:
    "Casper": '86 Suzuki LT250R, 600cc Kawasaki ninja 4 cyl motor-12,000rpm screamer
    '98 Banshee 370- extremely ported by Packard/Ripps

Well my boss has to let me off of work early tonight or we wont be going. But I drive a lifted white F250 and we'll be crusing around with a 400 and a 300. Cya there hopefully
    2002 400EX - Will be missed
    2004 YZF450 - Dr. D pipe
    2003 400EX - Full LRD pipe
    K@N w/lid removed