Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 2 stroke vs. 4 stroke

Originally posted by F-16Guy
    The Pro Production rule keeps them from riding 250R's, so they really don't have a choice. If you're Honda or Yamaha and you want to promote your new 4-stroke quad, how do you do it? You force the pro riders to race them by changine the rules. The 250R is still extremely hard to beat on the track, especially with a power valve cylinder.

x2, i would like to see what it is like with 2 and 4 strokes on the track in the hands of the pros. it might be pretty neat to see
    2009 KTM450XC.

theres nothing like the sound of a 2 stroke.... as for for 300ex guys rambling about how they own blasters, my freind has a 300ex and he doesnt touch me i usually have to wait up for him and 2 stroke are alot easyer to mod!! throw a pipe on and your going twice as fast and hitting high rpms when you touch the throttle
    White 06 YFZ Full HMF

2000 Yamaha Blaster
    LRD, UNI, Carbon tech, RAZR, DG, Durablue, twin row carrier,30mm oko, reed spacer, injecter block off....

Stock 1987 250x

2 strokes are the best and easiest/cheapest to mod. it takes alot more money to get 75-80hp out of a 4 stroke than it will be to get out of a banshee or a zilla.

Unhappy

I love the sound of a 2 stroke but sad to say they are history thanks too the EPA

2 stroke= Sand
    4 stroke = everything else

Lets keep it simple

Originally posted by 7 speed
    2 stroke= Sand
    4 stroke = everything else

Lets keep it simple
    2 stroke = Everything
    4 stroke = For Pansies

Why did someone bring up a 3 year old thread?
    Neal C. Tody - ntadej@hotmail.com
    -2005 SE Yamaha YFZ450 - Pro Design Pro-Flow Intake, Renthal YFZ Bend Handlebars, AC Bumper, AC Nerfs, Holeshot MX 20" fronts and 18" rears, +2 Burgard Standard A-arms, +4 G-Force Axle, front shocks with the DeRisi Racing Pro Millenium Kit valved for MX (Would never recommend to anyone).
    -2000 Banshee - Found. Damn meth heads even destroyed my brand new engine. They've still got my HiPers too, SOB.

I personally love anything involving internal combustion, be it two or four stroke, and maybe a deisel added in there
    2005 400ex

Armadillo swinger and body skids

HMF Sport Series slip-on

More to come!

Originally posted by Toadz400

Why did someone bring up a 3 year old thread?

i don't know why someone did that.

four stroke/ two stroke= anything. make it ur choice.
    2009 KTM450XC.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678