Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Everyone: Can you believe this??? (diedrich)

Everyone: Can you believe this???

Well about 2 1/2 weeks ago my buddy bought a modded 300ex motor from our very own " diedrich " a user form KY. any way he claimed he was doin a 300ex/350x conversion and wanted to sell his 300ex motor. he said it was bored 40ths over, proX piston, 3 angle valve job, hardened rocker arms, and that he himself had just installed a NEW web cam in it, and that motor had about 20hrs on it. Our motor mechanic just go it tore apart to put harder valves in it and guess what???

The valves were shot and no 3 angle job, rocker arms were not even hardened and were scorched and junk, didnt even have a web cam in it but an almost junk stock looking one, and i dont think there was even an proX piston. And he had messed around and stripped half of the head bolts out and it would have ran about 3 laps before it would have blown a head gasket. it looks like it has about 200 hrs on it. anyway, he knew it was junk and flat out lied about it and screwed us. He is on vacation right now but is gonna have alot of explaining to do when he gets back. we are only about 4hrs apart and may have to go give him a visit. 16yr old punks like this ruin stuff for everyone.
    " Determination is the strength needed to succeed."

Originally posted by 310Rduner
    someone is getting ready to open up a few cans..

make sure he learns a lesson not to F* people over anymore

hopefully your buddy will make out alright .. gl
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

Thats got'a suck Pm the guy who youi bought it from and work something out
    The above information may be speculative, based on misinformation, contain inaccurate data or could be entirely tongue-in-cheek...depending on how litigious the reader may be, how much liquor I've consumed and or the read has consumed, or the degree of stupidity and/or gullibility exhibited by any poster/reader I may respond to

that sucks...lace him up good. he was probably like 5'2 100 lbs. btw i gotta say this....ur 1 sponsor is gayer equipment lmao

That stinks!
    2012 Can-Am Outlander 1000 XT in Camo!

07 Honda VTX 1300C Bub pipes, Jetted

he always seemed like a nice and cool guy to me

guess not
    2001 Honda 300ex- White Brothers AC Fly Maxxis Emgo UNI Sunstar Regina Moose etc...
    AIM name-DivinsHonda
    My Site

yeah he ripped us a good one.

bansheeguy77- have you never heard of gayer equipment? i hear they have the best deal on used atv's and motorcycles this side of the rockies.
    " Determination is the strength needed to succeed."

Originally posted by AtvMxRider
    Attached Images Attached Images

I would love to see the look on his face when you guys pull up at his house!
    Race- Yamaha
    '06 klx110

HiPer
    Powermadd
    Alba
    Lonestar
    Houser
    Dave's Extreme Motorsports
    Upp Racing
    Black Pearl Seal Coating

We will always miss, but never forget Kelly "Steelrod" Chang... R.I.P man...

i hate people like that..if i ever get screwed over on a deal like that i will get lawyers involved....thats jut plain wrong to screw someone over like that...check the members feed back..try to find people that have delt with him beofre...and if you cant find anyone use PayPal to be safe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast