Thread: heelclicker help

heelclicker help

i am trying to learn a heelclicker it has been a wile sins i have last freestlyed becouse of quad issuse. but i can do all the basics nac nacs and stuff no footers ect... but i want to move up ot a heel clicker what are the sugestions for doing one? what do you do when you do them?
    400ex - works statuim shocks -razars all around - duglas ultimate beadocks -DG nerf bars - k & n air filter-mod air boxlid- tag bars - duncan graphics - pro desicn kill swich- omf air scoops -cut plastic - .190 front rims - PC black front bumber-MSR easy pull clutch-Duncan racing parking brakeblock off-more to come soon

THANKS TO:
    POWER MOTOR SPORTS
    www.powermotorsports.com

PRACTICE
    Mike Hurd
    Revulsion Industries

))FQX((

^ Yep thats the key! Just start throwin your legs around the bars, each time getin your heels closer and closer togeher, eventually you will be able to do it!
    Race- Yamaha
    '06 klx110

HiPer
    Powermadd
    Alba
    Lonestar
    Houser
    Dave's Extreme Motorsports
    Upp Racing
    Black Pearl Seal Coating

We will always miss, but never forget Kelly "Steelrod" Chang... R.I.P man...

make sure you preload good off the face.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

I did them for the first time last weekend, just took like 8 tries and i got it...just get comfortable on the jump your doin it on and go for it

2005 ATVriders Builder of the Year!!

#47 NEATV - Pro & Pro Am
    BCS Performance - Walsh Race Craft - SF Racing - Scott - Flexx - ASV Inventions - Maxima - Oneal - Regina - RPM - Hiper - AC

I am just gonig on what I have read on the site so I guess I am talking outa my arse on this one but...

Be comfortable with the jump up are using and be comfortable with your quad also. You want to bring your bottom forward and the try to click your heels to gether it will take practice and you should get it down within a few hours good luck
    The above information may be speculative, based on misinformation, contain inaccurate data or could be entirely tongue-in-cheek...depending on how litigious the reader may be, how much liquor I've consumed and or the read has consumed, or the degree of stupidity and/or gullibility exhibited by any poster/reader I may respond to

it helps if it is a jump wiht good hang time that you dont have to worry about, like a very easy jump, and then just do it, and keep doin it and youll get closer and closer, and then they will click
    2001 yamaha raptor, 909 bars, durablue +2 axle, kn filter, durablue wheel spacers,white bros R-4, dg nerfs, dyno jet kit

2001 xr50, BBR bar kit, applied fork springs, applied shock spring, mulisha graphics, sik 50s clutch/springs, street tires, hand brake kit

I started out by dong a no-fppter and hitting my frame/ engien or whatever a little bit farther up each time. Then doing a no-footer straight out in front, the up over my arms, then the click. Good luck.
    04' YFZ 450
    06' LTR 450
    03' Z400
    01' 406EX- R.I.P
    97' MXZ 583
    02' mxzx 600
    District 34, #450
    Aim: Hippiekicker 250