Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AC PROPEG INSTALLATION HELP

I know the answer and I know that because of the adult beverage he is drinkin,,,,it's not knighttime cuz he can't afford that particular brand from what I hear..

I do like the custom tater gun mounted through the handy bars.

Hey knight,,,,did you put the stock muffler flange back on for a reason or just to hold the powerbong to the muffler a little better??

Thumbs up thanks Rico

I never rec'd a flange from FMF. Hmm, looks like ill be makin'a phone call.
    '00 Budweiser 420SS, XR cam, JE 10.8:1 416 piston, FMF 4Q with Powerbong , AC Pro Pegs, skid & bumper, UniFilter, 6 airbox vents, 42 pilot; 165 main; clip 4 down, chokeless, stock fuel screw position (= 2 1/4 turns out), hydraulic clutch

I had to do a little filing to make the nerfs fit over the black pegs. (It was a weld bead that needed removed).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    '00 Budweiser 420SS, XR cam, JE 10.8:1 416 piston, FMF 4Q with Powerbong , AC Pro Pegs, skid & bumper, UniFilter, 6 airbox vents, 42 pilot; 165 main; clip 4 down, chokeless, stock fuel screw position (= 2 1/4 turns out), hydraulic clutch

Arrow finally the last one

Here is the pro-peg kit in pieces.

i lied, one more

w/o nets or heelguards

Question

How much are these AC Propegs ???

they look sweet !
    Beauty of this day, misguided painful bliss.
    Lingering sensations, blue skies you kiss.

Oh boy, that picture made it on here....LOL! That there potato gun is our version of the anti-taliban exterminator. All EX's should come with this option.

Boy, that is a bad pic....

Eric
    Eric

- '00 400EX
    ...with some stuff.

Re: thanks Rico

Originally posted by knighttime
    I never rec'd a flange from FMF. Hmm, looks like ill be makin'a phone call.
    Well mine didn't come with one either,,the powerbong just slid right into the PC4, rubber O-ring inside the PC4 makes it a some what tight fit,,,I was just wonderin,,I don't think I could put my stocker clamp back on,,,it won't fit I don't think..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12