Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: whats the hardest trick

whats the hardest trick

whats the hadest trick :heel clicker , dubbe can can - or cordava . whats harder heel clicker or dubble can?
    400ex - works statuim shocks -razars all around - duglas ultimate beadocks -DG nerf bars - k & n air filter-mod air boxlid- tag bars - duncan graphics - pro desicn kill swich- omf air scoops -cut plastic - .190 front rims - PC black front bumber-MSR easy pull clutch-Duncan racing parking brakeblock off-more to come soon

THANKS TO:
    POWER MOTOR SPORTS
    www.powermotorsports.com

heel clickers are harder the no footed cans

Originally posted by Wired
    heel clickers are harder the no footed cans

man I need to nut up and do it. I've been doing heel clcikers forever. I would think cordova would be the hardest out of all the tricks.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

How hard is it to do a heel clicker? If it matters at all, Im about 6'3 175 lbs. riding a 400ex all tricked for MX

Originally posted by slosh13
    How hard is it to do a heel clicker? If it matters at all, Im about 6'3 175 lbs. riding a 400ex all tricked for MX

i'm 6'2 and pry a 180lbs and can do them farely easily. Its all on how you position your body around the bars.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

im 6'2 200 pounds and think all 3 are easy

honda270ex Guest
    yea well im 5'2 96 pounds. beat that

alright what about heel clicker and dubble can?
    400ex - works statuim shocks -razars all around - duglas ultimate beadocks -DG nerf bars - k & n air filter-mod air boxlid- tag bars - duncan graphics - pro desicn kill swich- omf air scoops -cut plastic - .190 front rims - PC black front bumber-MSR easy pull clutch-Duncan racing parking brakeblock off-more to come soon

THANKS TO:
    POWER MOTOR SPORTS
    www.powermotorsports.com

cordova is the hardest. i can do both the double can can and the heelclicker now pretty easily
    2004 Honda 450R, +4 lonstar, ss front lines, nerfs, +2 LT housers, longtravel Pep big bottle comp and reb adj. triple rate shocks with rezzies and clamp.. , 13:1 compression piston, hrc cam,full belly ac skid plate. 8x8 beads with mxr's powdercoated red with black ring, Kumho radials on powdercoated red rims. lots more pc'd items. renthal fatbars, stealth black powdercoated frame, and guesseted, also powdercoated fire red clutch cover and valve cover,,
    http://atvnews.s4.bizhat.com/index.php?mforum=atvnews
    www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/quader400

ok jake , what abut heelclicker and dubble can

THANKS TO:
    POWER MOTOR SPORTS
    www.powermotorsports.com

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast