Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help on dirt jumps

help on dirt jumps

i need help on the lips of my jumps mostly they keep crumbling what should i do to the dirt ect.
    300ex
    t-4 exhaust
    k&N and pre filter
    dyno jet kit
    holeshots
    dg alloy series grab bar
    ngk plug

keep adding more
    The little EX is gone, but not forgotten

'04 400EX. Shockwears Shock Covers, DG Nerfs, Parking brake block off, aftermarket clutch perch.

get a shovel, and smack the hell out of the lip.
    thanks to all my 2004 sponsors!

Nac's Racing
    Cernic's Racing
    Klotz Performance
    K&N Performance
    Durablue
    Elka

Originally posted by 250EXking
    keep adding more
    2001 yamaha raptor, 909 bars, durablue +2 axle, kn filter, durablue wheel spacers,white bros R-4, dg nerfs, dyno jet kit

2001 xr50, BBR bar kit, applied fork springs, applied shock spring, mulisha graphics, sik 50s clutch/springs, street tires, hand brake kit

get a good amount of dirt in a wheel barrow , add a carton of eggs , 2lbs. of peanut butter , a bottle of some thick arse maple syrup , 2 pop tarts , a 1/2 gallon of milk , and 6 1/2 jars of Winnie the Pooh type honey , mix it up with a shovel and pack it in there. That should do'er fer ya! If you get the lip to packed and its makin ' you endo just do the same thing and add some of those big s'mores type marshmellows!

My jumps don't stay very welll either , but I keep eating them.........
    2002 400eX
    DMC dual Exhaust - Screened Airbox - Over Rev Chip - Full Works Suspension ( for us bigger guys) - After Market Bumper and Nerf Bars - Protaper Bars - Kill Switch - Twist Throttle - K&N Power Up Kit - Jet Kit - Air Dams - Hole Shots all the way around for shootin' them holes - 14 tooth sprocket in front - And plenty of broken plastic!!!.....................I think it's a TypeR now! But I might need more stickers..................

LOL.. Whut my friend does is lay a piece of board down. I'm not sure whut type wood, b/c it is very very flexible, but that ensures that u don't sink down into the mud.
    Ultra fast stock 250EX!!! j/k

1992 Pontiac Firebird

I'm a tar heel born I'm a tar heel bred, and when I die I'm a tar heel dead!! Go Heels!!

AIM: Fbirdheelsfan1

Q: How many NC State fans does it take to change a light bulb?
    A: 3. 1 to change it and 2 to talk about how they did it as well as anybody in Chapel Hill.

Listen to Led Zeppelin. Right now. Go.

at the top of your jump leave a bit of extra dirt, like 1 foot or so after the lip, just ahead enough that your not riding on it, it will help keep the lip up
    94 4trax 300 4x4 01 MXZ 700 01 400ex 86 250R

pack it with a truck
    2005 ATVriders Builder of the Year!!

#47 NEATV - Pro & Pro Am
    BCS Performance - Walsh Race Craft - SF Racing - Scott - Flexx - ASV Inventions - Maxima - Oneal - Regina - RPM - Hiper - AC

get a bobcat and make your jumps the easy way. thats what i will be doing probably end of summer or next summer
    Contemplating What To DO

Aim: JDMRexB16
    E-Mail:mx400@comcast.net

Originally posted by mx400
    get a bobcat and make your jumps the easy way. thats what i will be doing probably end of summer or next summer
    People like us can't afford that..lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast