Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Jon

Hey Jon

About a 2 weeks ago, you said you will have new pics in 2 weeks . You got'em ?
    08 YFZ450- Pro- Amor Skid Plates/Nerfs, AC Bumper, Maxxis Razr II's, Cam Mod, Spark Arrestor Removed, Boyesen Quickshot plate, Uni Filter.
    96 Arctic Cat EXT580
    http://www.youtube.com/user/RPDXC

Re: Hey Jon

Originally posted by Ryan
    About a 2 weeks ago, you said you will have new pics in 2 weeks . You got'em ?
    lol yea your right.... but im home right now till the 7th... so i cant get pics for you guys unless i do some stuff with the 416 tomorrow.

Just curious - have you ever jumped over anything - Evil Kenevil style? Anybody near you have a dozen school buses - LOL.

lol not really...

but 2 days ago i was hitting a double on a friends mx track and their dog was on the landing and i flew over him just narrowly missing him! does that count?

Originally posted by Wired
    lol not really...

but 2 days ago i was hitting a double on a friends mx track and their dog was on the landing and i flew over him just narrowly missing him! does that count?
    lmao i think it should
    92 Patriotic Styled 250x
    99 yamaha gp1200 (this thing rips)
    97 sea doo gtx
    93 arctic cat ext 550
    99 arctic cat Zr600
    96 GMC Jimmy, Rims/Tires, CAI, Spintech Exhaust
    89 TOTALED s-10 blazer R.I.P.

lol that will count.

Jon have you gotten the kfx togther Yet?
    The above information may be speculative, based on misinformation, contain inaccurate data or could be entirely tongue-in-cheek...depending on how litigious the reader may be, how much liquor I've consumed and or the read has consumed, or the degree of stupidity and/or gullibility exhibited by any poster/reader I may respond to

man one time i was haulin to hit a ramp on my bike, and my friends dog ran after a squirrel right infront of me, and i stuck it, and i flew over the bars and the bike fliped and rolled....., and the dog rolled a few times, and then got up and kept runnin(with a lemp) it suked
    2001 yamaha raptor, 909 bars, durablue +2 axle, kn filter, durablue wheel spacers,white bros R-4, dg nerfs, dyno jet kit

2001 xr50, BBR bar kit, applied fork springs, applied shock spring, mulisha graphics, sik 50s clutch/springs, street tires, hand brake kit

hahahahhahahahahha nIce jon
    Attached Images Attached Images
    D-mon's
    Jon Guetter is my Hero
    ~~BACKFLIP~~
    FOR SALE!
    2001 Kawasaki Mojave

ur still Crazy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    D-mon's
    Jon Guetter is my Hero
    ~~BACKFLIP~~
    FOR SALE!
    2001 Kawasaki Mojave

a long time ago when I had my yz80 I had jumped over a guy that was riding backwards over a table top. Definiately scared the **** out him.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast