Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: when is Huevos 6 coming out?

when is Huevos 6 coming out?

i'm just wandering. i have 30 bucks. i could spend it in a day or wait a couple months for Huevos 6 to come out. i can't wait to see it! i watch 4 everyday and my friend has 5 that i borrow a lot. thanks.
    thanks to all my 2004 sponsors!

Nac's Racing
    Cernic's Racing
    Klotz Performance
    K&N Performance
    Durablue
    Elka

lol, I'm not sure but if i remember right they all release on the same day. Not sure on the day though. I know its in the fall and i'm thinking around sept 20th or soemthing like that.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

Cant wait, wheres John? This video is going to be sick man, sick...IMO!

Cant wait to see the backflip...

If it comes out in Sept., just in time for my B-day!

peace
    Preston
    **FOR SALE** - '02 Yellow 400ex:WB Pro Meg, +2 Burgard a-arms, Works Triple Rates w/ rezzies, Pro Armor nerfs, Renthal bars, WB PB block off, RTC perch

im gettin it
    2001 yamaha raptor, 909 bars, durablue +2 axle, kn filter, durablue wheel spacers,white bros R-4, dg nerfs, dyno jet kit

2001 xr50, BBR bar kit, applied fork springs, applied shock spring, mulisha graphics, sik 50s clutch/springs, street tires, hand brake kit

realistically i doubt it will be done in september because we have a big shoot planned for mid to late september. i think we're aiming for a week before thanksgiving. i know its longer then most people want to wait but we dont want to rush things like last year. be patient and i guarentee it will be worth the wait
    Last edited by Wired; 06-16-2003 at 09:53 PM.

Jon, how much will you be in it? Huevos 5 was real cool. Anyway you guys can have an option on the DVD to turn the music off, so we can hear the machines? Just a suggestion.
    Arctic Cat DVX 300
    Can Am DS 70

Past Rides:
    04 V Force
    04 TRX 450R
    02 400ex
    01 250ex
    87 Tecate 4
    85 Tri-Z
    84 200x

can hear the machines? Just a suggestion.
    i 2nd that.....
    D-mon's
    Jon Guetter is my Hero
    ~~BACKFLIP~~
    FOR SALE!
    2001 Kawasaki Mojave

and we prob wont get our hands on it till jan of 04.......... due to back orders
    - #48 2004 BLUE YFZ 450 -
    One Industries - AC nerfs - Ac Full Skid - AC Bumper - Pro Design Kill Switch - Shockpro shockcovers - PEP Chain relocator - Bullet Parking block off - Motion Pro Twist Throtle - Cam Mod -

Jetting 170 main - 48 pilot - stock needle 5th clip - fuel screw 2 and 3/4 turns - runs awesome

i remember last year, waitin and waitin to get huevos 5........what like a month delay or something.......gggrrrrr.....then for the hell of it i called impact video on a friday....AND they had it.......so i next day saturday aired it........boss got wind of what i did and wasn't so happy that the store paid 60 in charges!!! anywayz...it was a good movie!!

now......instead of waiting for H6......im watching it all live
    www.quadfreestyle.com Your number one site on the web for Quad Freestyle Motocross, featuring ATV Motocross news, ATV freestyle news, forums and blogs!

Graphic Marketing Coordinator
    HPI Racing

Originally posted by jmoney45
    Anyway you guys can have an option on the DVD to turn the music off, so we can hear the machines? Just a suggestion.
    this has been gone over time and time again. a 16mm film camara does not record sound. in order to put the quad sounds on the movie you would have to have a complete sound recording system out on the shoots which costs alot of money, and now with all the effects that are in editing the quads are speed up or slowed way down to add effect so the quad sounds wouldnt line up. quad sounds would get annoying after awhile too... trust me, ive seen some rough drafts with just quad sounds awhile ago and by the 30th wide open R i wish they would have gone with music.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast