Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: nerfbars??

nerfbars??

are nerfbars a must for doing freestyle?

No, not really a must but they sure do help when you aren't quite on target. If your not too coordinated with your feet you might wanna invest in them. Even if you don't really use them, they look sweet. I am getting some soon.
    Honda 250EX:
    -Baffle Taken Out of Pipe
    -20" Rear Razrs
    -21" Front Razrs
    -+3" Spacer Kit
    -Frame Skid Plate

Honda 300 TW:
    -Moose Floorboards
    -Moose Handlebars
    -25" Dirt Devil Rears
    -Wide Mud Flaps

i would get them, it was the first thing i bought for my quad. i think there a must for jumping. either tht your you end upwith a broken anke or leg ect... i recomend them!
    400ex - works statuim shocks -razars all around - duglas ultimate beadocks -DG nerf bars - k & n air filter-mod air boxlid- tag bars - duncan graphics - pro desicn kill swich- omf air scoops -cut plastic - .190 front rims - PC black front bumber-MSR easy pull clutch-Duncan racing parking brakeblock off-more to come soon

THANKS TO:
    POWER MOTOR SPORTS
    www.powermotorsports.com

yea a must get. i mean i knew i needed them and havent even fallen into them until last weekend and man am i glad. there just there so your foot doesnt fall threw and under your tire. my friend broke his ankle because he didnt have nerfs.
    2004 Honda 450R, +4 lonstar, ss front lines, nerfs, +2 LT housers, longtravel Pep big bottle comp and reb adj. triple rate shocks with rezzies and clamp.. , 13:1 compression piston, hrc cam,full belly ac skid plate. 8x8 beads with mxr's powdercoated red with black ring, Kumho radials on powdercoated red rims. lots more pc'd items. renthal fatbars, stealth black powdercoated frame, and guesseted, also powdercoated fire red clutch cover and valve cover,,
    http://atvnews.s4.bizhat.com/index.php?mforum=atvnews
    www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/quader400

can you stand on them when you turn for better handiling
    300ex
    t-4 exhaust
    k&N and pre filter
    dyno jet kit
    holeshots
    dg alloy series grab bar
    ngk plug

if you want to. as long as you did your nets right you will be able to.
    2004 Honda 450R, +4 lonstar, ss front lines, nerfs, +2 LT housers, longtravel Pep big bottle comp and reb adj. triple rate shocks with rezzies and clamp.. , 13:1 compression piston, hrc cam,full belly ac skid plate. 8x8 beads with mxr's powdercoated red with black ring, Kumho radials on powdercoated red rims. lots more pc'd items. renthal fatbars, stealth black powdercoated frame, and guesseted, also powdercoated fire red clutch cover and valve cover,,
    http://atvnews.s4.bizhat.com/index.php?mforum=atvnews
    www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/quader400

they really do help, they've saved my balls a couple times get em-darren
    I ride a 440ex-
    JE, Hotcam, Hinson, Barnett, HMF, FMF, Douglas, Maier, Elka, FCR, Lonestar Racing Ceet, Renthal..... buncha other crap that makes it fast and such.

THANKS TO-Fellow exriders' hook ups, Pappy's Performance Coatings

MSN- Darrenkaiser@hotmail.com
    Daredevil416ex@yahoo.com...

there not a must but there somthing great to have if you want to do anysort of jumping
    The above information may be speculative, based on misinformation, contain inaccurate data or could be entirely tongue-in-cheek...depending on how litigious the reader may be, how much liquor I've consumed and or the read has consumed, or the degree of stupidity and/or gullibility exhibited by any poster/reader I may respond to

First thing i bought for the quad and saved my *** a couple of times
    Black 400ex with mods

Suck The Fystem

i strongly reccomend them. they'll save you a lot of pain and a month of your summer when you could be riding. when i jump, i feel reassured when i have nerfs under me incase i slip. i've slipped 2 or 3 times cause my pegs need sharpened. if you ride with anyone and you want to stay on four wheels, they're a must. when i was racing, there were people side by side with me and they got some bumpsteer and bounched off my nerfs a couple times. better nerfs than my tires or feet. i got mine for $112.
    thanks to all my 2004 sponsors!

Nac's Racing
    Cernic's Racing
    Klotz Performance
    K&N Performance
    Durablue
    Elka

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast