Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jumping the 250EX

Jumping the 250EX

Alright,

Dont make fun but this is me blasting off the jump i made in the backyard on my 250ex. Some pics are crappy but others are clear.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The little EX is gone, but not forgotten

'04 400EX. Shockwears Shock Covers, DG Nerfs, Parking brake block off, aftermarket clutch perch.

'04 400EX. Shockwears Shock Covers, DG Nerfs, Parking brake block off, aftermarket clutch perch.

Thumbs up

lookin good..
    - #48 2004 BLUE YFZ 450 -
    One Industries - AC nerfs - Ac Full Skid - AC Bumper - Pro Design Kill Switch - Shockpro shockcovers - PEP Chain relocator - Bullet Parking block off - Motion Pro Twist Throtle - Cam Mod -

Jetting 170 main - 48 pilot - stock needle 5th clip - fuel screw 2 and 3/4 turns - runs awesome

nice pics... are you landing in the flats? it looks like your totally missing the landing. that would have to suck on a stock 250ex
    Mike Hurd
    Revulsion Industries

))FQX((

yeah im over shooting it by about 5 feet. its not to bad. we are going to make the landing bigger later.

pretty nice air. How high up are you?
    The above information may be speculative, based on misinformation, contain inaccurate data or could be entirely tongue-in-cheek...depending on how litigious the reader may be, how much liquor I've consumed and or the read has consumed, or the degree of stupidity and/or gullibility exhibited by any poster/reader I may respond to

3-4 feet

if i hit it really fast ill end up getting about 4(if i was lucky). it doesnt look it in the pics. the photographer(my bro)was a little slow on the pics

With a little skill you would be surprised on how much air it a 250EX can handle. I do 3 foot flat landings without bottoming at all. I don't have any jumps around here to get any higher.

I like those pics. As long as your havin' fun, it's all good.

On that 3 foot jump, I was able to easily land no handed landers and come down real cushy soft. I have a good no footer going. Next time I find a bigger jump I may go for a heel clicker.

Of course, I have a few of my own little tricks in there as well. I came up with a MJ (Michael Jackson). You go up, take both hands off the bars, point in the air with one, grab your balls with the other, and scream.

Does anyone else try to come up with new tricks or am I just a little f'd up?
    Honda 250EX:
    -Baffle Taken Out of Pipe
    -20" Rear Razrs
    -21" Front Razrs
    -+3" Spacer Kit
    -Frame Skid Plate

Honda 300 TW:
    -Moose Floorboards
    -Moose Handlebars
    -25" Dirt Devil Rears
    -Wide Mud Flaps

Cool Pics Man, Try Sum Tricks