Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the dumbest thing i ever seen

the dumbest thing i ever seen

man yesterday we went ridin minis xr50 and a xr80, and the dude on the xr80 he has got the be the dumbest guy ever, he jumped this double, which i have to come out the berm screamin in 2nd just to make it, and he went like 200ft away and just took off and never let off, he hit it in like 4th, and he still cased the hell otu of it, and broke his chain, and moved the tire sideways, lol, and the worst part is it was raining, and he had no helment on
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2001 yamaha raptor, 909 bars, durablue +2 axle, kn filter, durablue wheel spacers,white bros R-4, dg nerfs, dyno jet kit

2001 xr50, BBR bar kit, applied fork springs, applied shock spring, mulisha graphics, sik 50s clutch/springs, street tires, hand brake kit

4th on a 80 is slow

Originally posted by freeride132
    4th on a 80 is slow
    i know dude he cased the hell out of it, see how the landin is about 15ft on the top, he landed right int he middle of it, it was totally crazy he goin to do it again today, i am def. goni to video that
    2001 yamaha raptor, 909 bars, durablue +2 axle, kn filter, durablue wheel spacers,white bros R-4, dg nerfs, dyno jet kit

2001 xr50, BBR bar kit, applied fork springs, applied shock spring, mulisha graphics, sik 50s clutch/springs, street tires, hand brake kit

there is a kid that races a 80 here in MN and he can beat most of the 125c guys

Originally posted by MNmxblaster37
    there is a kid that races a 80 here in MN and he can beat most of the 125c guys
    yeah but i doubt its an xr though
    Cody
    2004 Yamaha YZ250F

2001- Yamaha YZ250F-SOLD
    1999 Honda 416ex-SOLD

im not talking about tmx bikes just the xr 80 its a fun bike but he shouldnt be doing that kinda stuff with it stock

ya its an xr with kx graphics so it will jump better, lol, jk, i will have pics tongiht proly i brought my kicker over, and boy was goin off, he jump 40ft on a xr80 with a lil sucky landin, ,but the xr is just his pit bike to play on he has a 03 kx he races, he can roll to, ,but if everythin goes right yall will see for yourself

I jumped from washington to china on a xr20
    Your best friend isnt the one bailing you out of jail, hes the one sitting next to you saying that was funny as hell

Trust me, XR80's are slow. lol, in 4th gear you're probably going about 25 mph.
    2001 Yamaha Warrior (for sale)
    -Renthal Bars-
    -Moose Handguards-
    2001 Honda XR 80
    2001 Yamaha TT-R 90
    1980 Honda ATC 70

LOl get some pics of this crazy guy I must see him!
    Race- Yamaha
    '06 klx110

HiPer
    Powermadd
    Alba
    Lonestar
    Houser
    Dave's Extreme Motorsports
    Upp Racing
    Black Pearl Seal Coating

We will always miss, but never forget Kelly "Steelrod" Chang... R.I.P man...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast