Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Banshee eats canible

Banshee eats canible

I was out riding my friends yz250 with my other friend on his 426 and we went to this sand pit where every rides and there where people drag racing in the field behind it. THis guy with a banshee with tomeys(sp?) pipes and a air filter(forgot what kind) he ate this cannible up. He beat it by a couple quad lengths.

Re: Banshee eats canible

Originally posted by LRD TRX250R
    I was out riding my friends yz250 with my other friend on his 426 and we went to this sand pit where every rides and there where people drag racing in the field behind it. THis guy with a banshee with tomeys(sp?) pipes and a air filter(forgot what kind) he ate this cannible up. He beat it by a couple quad lengths.
    2002 Cannondale Cannibal
    2001 Arctic Cat 250-Warn 2000 lbs. winch

I guess canibles aren't that fast

lock i now, he is just trying to start a flame. a piped shee would not beat it by that much.
    2002 Cannondale Cannibal

no, i was there. It ate it

well considering a cannible isn't all that much faster than a raptor, and a banshee and raptor go about the same speed, and a piped banshee blows the **** out of a stock raptor, i would hope it could eat a cannondale. i hope you all got what i was trying to say...
    1985 LT250R < stolen!
    2002 400EX

i know what you were saying. cannibles ain't fast

Originally posted by LRD TRX250R
    no, i was there. It ate it
    the only thing that got eaten was yo mamma...LoL
    2002 Cannondale Cannibal

yeah, 2 strokes are really fast to begin with ( 250r and banshee) but when piped thery turn into diffrent animals,ive never ridden a piped banshee, but i heard that the stock banshee has the most restrictive pipe out of every offered quad,,, i would put all my money on the toomeyed banshee....

who ate my mom. There is that dog next door that chases us all the time. I dunno. Could you please explain?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast