Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: yamaha 450?

yamaha 450?

Buy American first!

Wow that was quick!Are they already in stores?
    Big B

You guys notice this is his first time selling something ? Seems kind of fishy to me but it might be legit
    Looking for any stock/aftermarket banshee parts....pm me

hey the new yzf 450's arent in store my friend jsut told me today he went to 2 places taht are suppose to be the first palces to have them and they dont got them in stores yet
    Tom
    i got a stock 07 400ex

he was trying to get 8 thousand something, out of the factory there like 6 something!!
    #32 Nick Edmundson-

My rideSOLD) 2003 Crf450, arens frame, hermann +3 LT arms, lonestar stearing stem, lonestar +4 axle, PEP zps LT fronts, Axis dual rate rear, cross-eyed +1 1/4 swingarm, FCR 40 carb, AC propeg nerfs,AC belly skidplate, rear hipers , lonestar anit-fade, aluminum airbox, o'neal bars, baldwin motorsports front hubs, quad-tech carbon fiber hood, baldwin bar clamp, rear-klaws front- holeshots, and a bunch of other small things...IM me for pics of it.

AOL sn- nedmundson32

Originally posted by crap-banshee32
    he was trying to get 8 thousand something, out of the factory there like 6 something!!
    6900 i think is the MSRP but nooo one has one yet,if this is straight and true, it's priced right..

ummmm several dealers here have had them since last week, and my buddy picked his up last friday.
    2002 416ex
    DFR, PEP, LSR, SPARKS, LAKER CUSTOM

Thanks to my sponsors:

DFR
    Lonestar
    RTC
    DMC
    Advantage Performance Distributing
    Spectro Oils
    SS Wheels
    DMI Racing
    Laker Custom
    TiWebDesigns
    PEP
    Rat Rags
    Rainbow Studios

kinda looks like a raptor frame, lets hope its, not. if it actually handles id buy one

no sales tax, no setup fee is what gets my attention. Its real. Look at feedback. My friends already got one last night.
    Buy American first!

yeah, my buddy gets his friday, he got it for liek 6,899 i think!!!
    #32 Nick Edmundson-

My rideSOLD) 2003 Crf450, arens frame, hermann +3 LT arms, lonestar stearing stem, lonestar +4 axle, PEP zps LT fronts, Axis dual rate rear, cross-eyed +1 1/4 swingarm, FCR 40 carb, AC propeg nerfs,AC belly skidplate, rear hipers , lonestar anit-fade, aluminum airbox, o'neal bars, baldwin motorsports front hubs, quad-tech carbon fiber hood, baldwin bar clamp, rear-klaws front- holeshots, and a bunch of other small things...IM me for pics of it.

AOL sn- nedmundson32

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast