Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Perry June 28

Perry June 28

me and a few buds will be at perry this saturday if anybody wants to go or they will be there look me up there's a pic of my truck in the open forum and a pic of my bike in my sig i should be pretty reconizable

OhioMafiaRiders.com

2002 KTM 520SX

2002 Silver GT450ex Back in Black and stroked by GT Thunder

wanna fight............... how bout you stick your head up my butt and fight for air

i c u darr uglee
    Tecotty
    honda450r
    holershot tirz
    spanks mufflr

perry, what perry? ohio? the county, or the city?? hmmm b/c i live in perry ohio
    #32 Nick Edmundson-

My rideSOLD) 2003 Crf450, arens frame, hermann +3 LT arms, lonestar stearing stem, lonestar +4 axle, PEP zps LT fronts, Axis dual rate rear, cross-eyed +1 1/4 swingarm, FCR 40 carb, AC propeg nerfs,AC belly skidplate, rear hipers , lonestar anit-fade, aluminum airbox, o'neal bars, baldwin motorsports front hubs, quad-tech carbon fiber hood, baldwin bar clamp, rear-klaws front- holeshots, and a bunch of other small things...IM me for pics of it.

AOL sn- nedmundson32

Originally posted by monkeyboy
    i c u darr uglee

be sure to bring the smokes we'll have a good time

crap i don't know what county that is might be perry all i know is it's right below zanesville, you live around zanesville it's called perry national forest

OhioMafiaRiders.com

2002 KTM 520SX

wanna fight............... how bout you stick your head up my butt and fight for air

Originally posted by crap-banshee32
    perry, what perry? ohio? the county, or the city?? hmmm b/c i live in perry ohio
    If your thinking of the Perry with the nuke plant, not the same Perry unfortunately. I think Perry forest is more around Columbus.

I won't be able to make it Ugly, going to Elson cause its a lot closer. Your going to Hatfield right?

yup, i'm goin to h/m i'll show my ugly mug thursday evening and stay until tuesday

hey where's elson street, i'd like to try that place out somtime

OhioMafiaRiders.com

2002 KTM 520SX

It's near Canton/Massillon. This is gonna be my first time going there, so we'll see what its like. I guess its also across the street from Outlaw mx park. It's $10 for the day

worst town I've ever lived in... Spencer,OH
    Waaah!!! I can't go to Perry!!! LOL
    Hey Jason I've been to Canton(Elson Street Park). Good riding. It's actually pretty technical. I only saw like 1/2 the place but there were a lot of good hills and a cool little track. We'll have to head out there some time. It's like $10 or $15 to ride all day but there's no camping or anything. It made an interesting first time out on my 300.
    I am now quadless...

Originally posted by 300exOH
    Waaah!!! I can't go to Perry!!! LOL
    Hey Jason I've been to Canton(Elson Street Park). Good riding. It's actually pretty technical. I only saw like 1/2 the place but there were a lot of good hills and a cool little track. We'll have to head out there some time. It's like $10 or $15 to ride all day but there's no camping or anything. It made an interesting first time out on my 300.

sweet sounds like a plan you can take me to elson and i'll take ya to perry somtime

OhioMafiaRiders.com

2002 KTM 520SX

Originally posted by crap-banshee32
    Aahhhhh, that'd be Perry County.
    Perry St. Forest..there off SR 345, outta south Zanesville.
    Hhmm..haven't been there yet this year...used to go all the time too.
    Have Fun!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast