Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what would i need??

what would i need??

yo what chassiss mods do you think would be nessicary to jump off the sand cliffs at the badlands?...new axle ?aarms?shocks? ....if this picture works it makes it look like it is only a 2 foot drop you would really end up going about 10 feet out and 35 feet down,,,,,,but it is a downhill landing in sand so it wouldnt be like landing flat...
    Attached Images Attached Images

This is easy . . . all you need is a six-pack rack.

Fill it up with liquid courage before you leave camp, then empty it immediately before jumping off . . . no problem

You need all the mods you listed if you want to make it in one piece. You got that picture from their site didin`t you. That`s my brothers 250r.

but its not a 250r so how can it be your brothers?

What is it then. It`s not a 400 or banshee.

I think it's a polaris sportsman 500.....

I`m all most positive that`s my brothers 250r.

YO its looks like a 250r to me
    2000 Roll/Laeger's/Houser/Axis 416ex

2001 Arens/Laeger's/PEP 250r

Thanks to my sponsors for 2003 : 00-Buck ATV Racing, Team Pompton, Nebulae Race Team, Milton Inn Packaged Goods, Napa Auto Parts of Oak Ridge, Sick Style Racing, WD-40, Hinson Racing, IMS, Sport Center Racing, and Nac's racing

I'd also like to give a special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports for all there help and support they gave me.

We are now accepting resumes, this is a New Jersey based team. westsyder50@hotmail.com
    http://www.geocities.com/sickstyleatv/index.html

Team Rcokford Fosgate 401+ northeast champ 147.7db

I still think its a sportsman,,,,and how the heck can anyone tell if it's any one particular 250r,,,If that was me and my bike I couldn't even tell who it is since the pictures so small,,,heck maybe it's santa claus...:devil

On thier site they have a bigger picture. We have a friend that blew it up and it`s his 250r before we bought it. It`s not my brother on it, it`s the guy we bought it off of. He now has Maier dark blue plastic and Nac`s graphics.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast