Thread: 2003 RUBICON For Sale

2003 RUBICON For Sale

This is a great bike, but I started back to school and some toys need to go. It's Green, with Green Outlaws (26x12x12) on all four. It has 1" front highlifter spacers and 1.5" highlifter spacers on the rear, It also has the Highlifter fender kit. These are the only mods done to the bike and it has never been abused with only 24 hours on it and I think the odometer is sitting on 200 exactly. I am asking $6,700 OBO. Thanks, I can email pics if requested.
    For Sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!03 rubi, with green outlaws (26x12x12 on all 4), wheel spacers and fender kit. may sell the 400, cause this thing is pretty fast and it looks mean as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

----4 SALE-----'02 yellow 400ex shock covers, throttle play adjusted, 14 tooth sprocket, ground out header, no choke, trimmed snorkel at both ends, (this thing screams). Strengthened steering stem, KLAW front tires, Razors Rears, modded stock exhaust, and jet kit included in sale

1997 CBR 900RR Erion Racing Graphics, Yoshi Slip-on

reduced, I will take $6,350 firm
    For Sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!03 rubi, with green outlaws (26x12x12 on all 4), wheel spacers and fender kit. may sell the 400, cause this thing is pretty fast and it looks mean as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

----4 SALE-----'02 yellow 400ex shock covers, throttle play adjusted, 14 tooth sprocket, ground out header, no choke, trimmed snorkel at both ends, (this thing screams). Strengthened steering stem, KLAW front tires, Razors Rears, modded stock exhaust, and jet kit included in sale

still for sale