Thread: Question on rims for paddles

Question on rims for paddles

Question:

What is the difference from paddle tires run on 8"rims and 10" rims. I know that the 8" has more side wall, but how does it perform differently from a larger rim size?

I think i read a post once that said, with a larger rim, it can hinder your hookup versus one with more sidewall. Or maybe it was the other way around.

Thanks
    Yes your new 450R just got beat by this 416!!!

416 EX, Trinity Racing pro Port and Polish, 39mm FCR Carb bored and tapered by Holeshot motorsports,TAG Bars,Stage 2 cam , +4" Swingarm by Sandragon Motorsports, 22x11x10 Haulers ITP Holeshots, WB Rev kit,K&N Filter, no airbox lid, Curtis Sparks X6,, ,ITP Holeshots, Laker Custom plastic, RIS design bumper, Cascade Innovations Seat
    2000 Banshee,

Bling Bling

If you wanna look cool then bling bling with the 10s. Get the biggest, shinniest rims you can. The 12 inch ITP Magnums look cool if you got the adapters and stuff. The larger wheel might make it a LITTLE BIT rougher maybe. I doubt you can tell. Plus it won't roll in the sharp turns you do either. Plus it looks ALOT cooler with 10s. Here is a picture of the difference. The top picture are my rims.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nobody replying?