Thread: 250R or 400ex

250R or 400ex

I have a 400 of corse but i was thinkin of a 250R. I am selling my bayou and im going to save up enough for a 250r so i will have both but i think im going to sell the 400 and add a ton of **** to the R. I dony know if i should i have always loved the 250r just something about it. I never rode a 2 stroke i heard they were harder to ride but i like challenges. I rode a blaster but that is nuthin compared to an R so that really doesnt count. If my mom will let me im going to do it. What do you guys think i should do?
    05 450R All the good stuff...

This isn't a question that can be answered by anyone but you. Two strokes and four strokes both have advantages most notable is the maintanence. If you're patient I'd wait for the new GAS GAS it looks pretty sweet because it's near impossible to find an R in good condition for a reasonable price.
    '02 400 EX - Bling, Bling !

Yes your right i just wanted everyone elses opinion. I dont care what condition if i can find one for the right price because im going to repuild it completely when i get it. I plan on buying new aftermarket stuff fo most of the parts anyway.

pimp out the 400 and leave the 250R alone I say..

Ya i think i will rico because when i figure everything up i will have about the same amout of stuff on it as i will if i would keep the bayou money.

if i was your size i wouldn't be riding an R. The 400 and R's power are different and it would take more to ride the R.

yeah itd be impractical to sell the 400 and get a 250r, youd find out real quick you wouldnt be able to mod it as far as you first thought

he could mod it to the moon. But he couldn't handle it and it costs alot more for a 250r big bore compared to a 400ex

Originally posted by LRD TRX250R
    he could mod it to the moon. But he couldn't handle it and it costs alot more for a 250r big bore compared to a 400ex
    i meant the money would run out soomer than he thought