Thread: Is this a joke?

Cool Is this a joke?

I wasn't sure where to put this but tell me what is wrong with the following:

400 EX for sale

I sent a message to the seller to ask if this was a joke or perhaps listed in Canadian dollars and he forgot to mention that.

I guess he's fishing for a sucker

I'm a man and I can change..if I have to....
    I guess

There was already a thread in the open forum about this. I think it might have been a mistake or something
    Looking for any stock/aftermarket banshee parts....pm me

I think im gonna buy that
    Yellow 2001 400ex with the normal goods
    The Beer Prayer
    Our lager, Which art in barrels, Hallowed be thy drink. Thy will be drunk, (I will be drunk), At home as it is in the pub. Give us this day our foamy head, And forgive us our spillages, As we forgive those who spill against us. And lead us not to incarceration, But deliver us from hangovers. For thine is the beer,
    The bitter, and the lager. Barmen.

Well, I emailed the clown that offered it for sale and apparently she is trying to sell it because her boyfriend and her split. Not a nice person at all either. I asked her/he/it why they think someone would be stupid enough to buy it and she /he/it said they had 9 people scheduled to come by and look at it. They also mentioned it wasn't stock but never stated that in the ebay listing.

Oh well, it better be darn good for $7500

I guess

Originally posted by FFW
    Well, I emailed the clown that offered it for sale and apparently she is trying to sell it because her boyfriend and her split. Not a nice person at all either. I asked her/he/it why they think someone would be stupid enough to buy it and she /he/it said they had 9 people scheduled to come by and look at it. They also mentioned it wasn't stock but never stated that in the ebay listing.

Oh well, it better be darn good for $7500

haha lmfao her/he/it too good
    92 Patriotic Styled 250x
    99 yamaha gp1200 (this thing rips)
    97 sea doo gtx
    93 arctic cat ext 550
    99 arctic cat Zr600
    96 GMC Jimmy, Rims/Tires, CAI, Spintech Exhaust
    89 TOTALED s-10 blazer R.I.P.

I won't post what he/her/it said to me but...it was repeatedly related to a mans anatomy

Dumb!

I checked the ad again and it seems my badgering he/her/it got them to modify their listing. They are now explaining that it has modifications, etc and it's for a loan payoff.

I win!

I guess