Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Muff please

k thanks...i'm looking for sumthing bigger but not as big as that huge one.....Know where i can buy one?? that is already built...

Ok ide NEVER hit that jump thats crazy how can you work up the balls to go off the jump the first time you guys must me nuts.
    MX Trx450r
    district 6 mx/xc racer

www.chad502ex.com for porting and motor information!

Originally posted by Kilabanshee
    Ok ide NEVER hit that jump thats crazy how can you work up the balls to go off the jump the first time you guys must me nuts.
    yea it usually takes a couple of trial runs, to figure out how much speed we need we just use natural instinct, after a few years of ridin and jumpin you learn to judge how fast you need to go and how much the jump will kick/launch you
    2005 ATVriders Builder of the Year!!

#47 NEATV - Pro & Pro Am
    BCS Performance - Walsh Race Craft - SF Racing - Scott - Flexx - ASV Inventions - Maxima - Oneal - Regina - RPM - Hiper - AC

phuck that shiot. I think I'll just sit back and watch you guys!
    Wiseco hc piston, Kenz Cycle Tech ported head, Procom CDI, HMF silencer, Rath Racing ss header w/ heat shield, Edelbrock carb, K&N clamp-on filter, Motion Pro twist throttle, Rath Racing air scoops, CFM aluminum oil tank, 2 CFM billet inline coolers, ASR brake line clamps, Clear-Guard tinted light covers, LED tail light and underbody, Trailtech bars/clamp, MSR clutch perch/lever, AC Racing bumper/PRM grab bar, Primary Drive x-ring chain/15t cs sprocket, Polaris 37t/38t Sprockets, Heel guard eliminator, flame seat cover, PRP long-travel a-arms, DRM +4 swingarm, Pep rear shock, HPD triple rate front shocks revalved by Derisi w/ reservoirs, ATV 4 Play billet reservoir clamps, Lonestar Axcalibur axle, Rath Racing MX hubs, Douglas beadlock/ITP T9 Baja wheelsArmadillo billet gas cap, Moose billet case saver/master cylinder cover, black plastics, Lots of chrome/polish

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123