Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: when is Huevos 6 coming out?

NEXT YEAR!!!!! We want it now.
    -Kevin-
    GNCC #444
    2013 Junior B Champion

Thanks to my 2014 sponsors:

Lexington Motorsports, MSR, Schaeffer's Racing Oil, WKC Powersports, GT Thunder, Wiseco Pistons, Precision, Spy Optics, Spider Grips, Panda's Powdercoating, Roll Design, IMS, Blingstar

Originally posted by cheetah
    NEXT YEAR!!!!! We want it now.
    Yeah, I'm Fast. #7

450R
    Rossier Shortie, K&N Outerwears Prefilter, Airbox Lid Removed, DynoJet Stage 2 Jet Kit, ITP Holeshot MX Fronts, Razr's on HiPers, HiPer 8x8 for the rear, TAG T-2's, Renthal Grips, DG Propeg Nerfs, N-STYLE Backgrounds, Factory Effex Sticker Kit, Factory Effex Numbers #7, Burgard +1 Stem, Works Dual Rates in the Front, Works Quad Star in the rear, Pro Design Tether Kill Switch, AC Rear Number Plates, AC Front Bumper, Shockwears, Durablue +4 Axle

Thanks to NaWarhorse, Dennis Kirk for all their help with my parts!

"if you can read this, you're in second place.

the "3-whilla" guy was hilarious, the "pure protein" guy, and the weird dude with the hat was all funny. they need more of that. i haven't seen too much ground freestlye in 4 or 5. it'd be cool to have some of that. i think it would be awesome for them to hang out at a MX track for a day and video the good parts and just some of like getting ready. i love the Huevos videos. they're pretty sweet but it'd be awesome to put in a couple different things. we'll see what happens...
    thanks to all my 2004 sponsors!

Nac's Racing
    Cernic's Racing
    Klotz Performance
    K&N Performance
    Durablue
    Elka

I wanna see A least 1 HillClimb part, 'cause it's the only part that give me Idea to modify my quadracer lol Seriously I think that Hbomb have to do a real good Movie 'cause Huevos 5 was the only Huevos I dont like ...
    Ride fast or be last

hOW ABOUT SOME TURBO QUAD ACTION AT GLAMIS ON THANKSGIVING DAY

Originally posted by Wired
    freeride... just wait for what we have in store for next year... we'll have something more for the crusty style fans

oh yeah if your around iowa and you need some wheelie footage you know who to talk too.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

Originally posted by yz250
    hOW ABOUT SOME TURBO QUAD ACTION AT GLAMIS ON THANKSGIVING DAY

Thatd be pretty cool.
    Yeah, I'm Fast. #7

450R
    Rossier Shortie, K&N Outerwears Prefilter, Airbox Lid Removed, DynoJet Stage 2 Jet Kit, ITP Holeshot MX Fronts, Razr's on HiPers, HiPer 8x8 for the rear, TAG T-2's, Renthal Grips, DG Propeg Nerfs, N-STYLE Backgrounds, Factory Effex Sticker Kit, Factory Effex Numbers #7, Burgard +1 Stem, Works Dual Rates in the Front, Works Quad Star in the rear, Pro Design Tether Kill Switch, AC Rear Number Plates, AC Front Bumper, Shockwears, Durablue +4 Axle

Thanks to NaWarhorse, Dennis Kirk for all their help with my parts!

"if you can read this, you're in second place.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567