Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Problems with C&D racing

sounds like a cluster fluck to me:confused2

did the whole thing crap out when the girlfriend decline dthe or challenged the charges? or was it the mix up on you giving them the wrong card? hell im confused now

if it was c&d's screw up then yes they should eat the charges.....if its bub's or his ex g.f.'s screw up then i could understand the fee's.

as far as a cusomer charge back.....i have to go with you bubs....we arent permitted by law to charge any fees until the customer has been notified....but different states have different regulations....
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Originally posted by Pappy
    sounds like a cluster fluck to me:confused2

did the whole thing crap out when the girlfriend decline dthe or challenged the charges? or was it the mix up on you giving them the wrong card? hell im confused now

if it was c&d's screw up then yes they should eat the charges.....if its bub's or his ex g.f.'s screw up then i could understand the fee's.

as far as a cusomer charge back.....i have to go with you bubs....we arent permitted by law to charge any fees until the customer has been notified....but different states have different regulations....
    The whole thing craped out when the girlfriend declined the charges on here credit card that was used after they broke up. This is the card I was given to put charges on, so that is what I did. Next thing I know I am getting a phone call stating that he did not have authorization to use the card after a certain date due to the brakeup.. she stated the charges previous to this were fine.. she said that she would have him call he did I told him that I was not for sure of the charges I knew that it would be the charge for at least the parts but I did not know if there would be any other fees..

This would have been a lot easier if he would of offered to pay the girlfriend for the parts.

But no lets grag someones name through the mud and see where we get.
    C&D Racing, the official sponsor of EXriders.com and your #1 aftermarket and OEM parts shop! 402-614-2508

#13 IATVHSS 06 TRX450ER
    08 Heartland Challenge Industry class 1st place
    08 IATVHSS Womens class 1st place
    07 Maxxis 12hr Industry class 1st Place
    07 IATVHSS Womens class 1st place
    06 IATVHSS Womens class 1st place
    05 IATVHSS Womens class 2nd place

Let me get this straight - you are saying that even though your personal situtation (i.e. you used an ex-girlfriend's credit card in the face of her direct opposition to such usage) was the cause of the iniitial mixup you expect them not to charge you the extra fees that resulted from your mixup because they allegedly didn't tell you about the extra charges? In my opinion, when you told them to charge another card (because of your initial mixup with your ex's credit card) as a result of the mixup in my opinion you agreed to be responsible for any additional fees that may result as a result of fixing that error. It was an implied consent in my opinion. Just my 2 cents, and I do this for a living

This needs to be taken to private messages however. If you can't resolve this with C&D Racing in private please let me know and we'll make it a public discussion once again

dude............why didn't you just send the GF a check for the 165.00? Or invite her over to pick up the check (one last chance to nail it "post break up" )

use that head for something besides a helmet holder son!
    In memory of Christopher (Chrissy) Riley Andrews / 1-24-02 to 1-23-06
    we love you Chrissy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123