Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Twist Throttle

Twist Throttle

I was wondering how many people ride with twist throttles? My thumb cramps up so bad with the thumb throttle so I decided to buy a twist throttle. I have rode dirt bikes for a long time and think I will like the twist better on my 400. Some people think they are dangerous but I don't see why. It is just something you have to get used to.

if you have rode dirtbikes alot you will probaally like the twist more
    MaTT
    300ex
    white 400ex maier/coustom lengthed works /250R arms painted black,20 inch kenda KlAws, hmf slip on, uni air filter, ac nerfs, renthal fat bars, kenda front mxs , pro design kill switch, coustom skidplates >>> engine work or a new quad
    >xR- 50-joker bar kit, k&n, FmF POWer cORE 2 WElded on to strock header >PINEY POWER
    aim- mx300exshift

I ride bikes so I got one for the 400 and love it. My thumb doesnt cramp up anymore
    Looking for any stock/aftermarket banshee parts....pm me

I'm gettin one
    98% of the teenage population will try, does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

my new e-mail is motoboy549@gmail.com.com

hey, i have a twist on my 01' that i just bought that i dont want. would anyone wanna trade with a little $$. i would say this twist (its MINT) is worth 25 so i would trade someone (ill throw in some cash) for their thumb throttle and cable. let me know, email preferrably. zlam27@hotmail.com

thanks guys, i hope someone is willing to trade. i didnt grow up on bikes, but it didnt take long to get somewhat used to the twist. they are fun, but i want a thumb personally.

zach

just ride more then u will get used to the thumb throtle i prefer them bcuz when going up a hill if u slide back ull give it more gas and flip thumb is just my pref
    93 300ex
    pure sport bandits all around
    mickey dunlap engine
    330 kit
    hardened rockers
    all around cam
    supercrap exhaust
    racin skins
    dg nerf bars
    lots more

I can't stand the thumb throttle for long rides. My thumb gets cramped up and I have to use the palm of my hand just to keep going.

i dont like twist throtle on quads. on a dirtbike when u turn the bike leans with u so the throtle does too, but on a quad it seams like when i turn and lean mu body the quad stas flat so i seem to give it more gas when i dont want too. i only had it on a day and swithed back. i probly could have got use to it but i didnt give it a chance
    416 11;1 piston. stage 1 hot cam, port and pollished head k&n and pro circut pipe ac bumper dg nerfs renthal bars razor rears

Is there like a hands down best twist throttle for atvs?
    -=2002 Honda 400ex=-
    *******STOCK*******

I see most people using Motion Pro twist throttles.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast