Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TC 505EX for sale

TC 505EX for sale

Well I guess its time to let her go This bike is unbeaten by any 4stroke. There is about $18,000 invested in this bike as no expense was spared. It has drag struts on it now but can be turned into a XC or MX bike with some shocks. The motor is a BEAST and runs VERY strong. Setup with a 42mm Lectron for alky. Any other questions just send me a PM.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Speed is 95% rider and 5% bike, better make that 5% count!

2000 TC 505EX Complete TC Motor and everything else you can imagine and more!!

why r u sellin the beast?
    excuse me while i burst into flames

I plan on putting all my time and money into my show truck for now, but I will probably be startin on a new quad project late winter or so. If somebody wants a 400EX where they never have to worry about being beaten by a 4 stroke again, and most Banshees, then this is it!

I can't believe i read this. It's disturbing...Good Luck Man
    -2001 400ex
    -Custom Axis,
    -1" jrd arms
    -CAFD 1.25 Swinger
    -Houser 1" stem
    -fat-bars
    -416/Sparks mod Carb/Web Cam
    -Ultimate Billet Beadlocks (4) and
    Razor 2's all around
    -GPR Stabilizer
    -"Brand New ORANGE Maier for sale
    with quad or seperate.

Quad is For sale...call 304-623-3921

Dang Chad...just when I'm gettin ready to buy a 6 or 7mm crank for mine and make it a 500. Where did you get your 42 Lectron? I would like to either have the 42 lectron or an FCR41...any ideas?
    (C) A HARD-ARSE PRODUCTION
    Hardarse Clan>Admin>Joo

YXZ1000R

LED Performance JRD Narrow Puma 434

Originally posted by Chef
    Dang Chad...just when I'm gettin ready to buy a 6 or 7mm crank for mine and make it a 500. Where did you get your 42 Lectron? I would like to either have the 42 lectron or an FCR41...any ideas?
    I recommend the Lectron 110%! I couldnt be happier with mine. It runs perfect and they are much cheaper and very easy to tune. You would be happy with it. Fast By Gast set mine up for alky but I beleve their around $300 new setup for alky.

I can't believe what I'm reading. Chad I think your crazy. You are going to loose thousands of dollars. Although a new project would be cool to see...
    Thanks for the Support: Maier, Moto-Xperts, Rekluse, Teixeira Tech, Fox Racing Shox, BK Performance, DWT, Rath Racing, Quadtech, Streamline Brakes, Precision Racing Products, PowerMadd, Spider Grips, ASV Inventions, IMS Products, CV4, UNI.

lmfao...i dunno wether its my new computer or you actually got a non fuzzy pic!!! it looks good and best of luck sellin it
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

good luck i cant believe i read this, selling the 505 damn you must be desprate to get your truck done.
    ~ MHSC ~ Martin B.#713

~Thanks to all the 06 sponsors~ Elka Suspension, GT Thunder, IMS Products, Nacs Racing, JH Racing, Hiper Wheels

~Thanks to all the 05 sponsors~ Elka Suspension, Denton Racing, Nacs Racing, IMS Products

08 HD Sportster
    O4 450R
    00 Silvarado 1500 Z71
    RIP Colton Jenkins 1988-2005

Well money has put me in a bind right now. Dont really want to sell it but I have too. But I have been promised that I can start on my truck and my new "quad project" by late winter at the latest. Im considering a built 250R but a 520 stroker K&T drag banshee is probably what I will do. Then a mostly stock 400EX for my play bike. But the 505 will be going on ebay in a few days!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast