Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 01 300ex engine

01 300ex engine

i have a 2001 300ex engine that i wanna sell. its bored .40 over with a pro x piston, 3-angle valve job, and a new cam. it will come with a FST oil cooler and the carb that is jetted..also have the stock pipe if wanted. also if u want the electronics and controls we can work something out. will trade for a different engine. 350x,400ex,250r..give me an offer
    06 450r..gutted pipe, rev box mod,shaved fenders, C&D racing sitckers...lots more to come..aint got any money right now
    98 cr125..sst pipe, shorty silencer, rad valve, tag fat bars, wiesco piston,many mods....for sale
    AIM-Diedrich5

ttt
    06 450r..gutted pipe, rev box mod,shaved fenders, C&D racing sitckers...lots more to come..aint got any money right now
    98 cr125..sst pipe, shorty silencer, rad valve, tag fat bars, wiesco piston,many mods....for sale
    AIM-Diedrich5

ttt
    AIM-Diedrich5

anyone want it for $700?
    AIM-Diedrich5

How much do you want for all the electrics thanks.
    1999 Honda 300EX
    DG full Exaust, K and N stage 2 Jet kit, RK racing Chain, DBC Brakes, Maier Black Racing Plastic w/ Fender Flares, K and N air Filter, Razrs on front and back, FST 330 Big bore Kit, Works Shocks, Douglas 190 Rims
    1994 300ex
    343 Curtis Sparks Big bore kit
    works shocks
    Also if anybody has any parts for a 94 300ex or any yeear for sale please let me know i need alot of parts for it PM me with offers thanks

i wanna keep em until i sell the engine
    AIM-Diedrich5

u race

Do u have a car that u race at cannonball
    98% of the teenage population will try, does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

my new e-mail is motoboy549@gmail.com.com

you interested in selling the oil cooler seperate?
    thanks to all my 2004 sponsors!

Nac's Racing
    Cernic's Racing
    Klotz Performance
    K&N Performance
    Durablue
    Elka

naw man..sorry...motor is still on the quad and it'll go when the motor does
    AIM-Diedrich5

diedrich-you have a pm
    " Determination is the strength needed to succeed."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast