Thread: Whats your fave MX Track?

Whats your fave MX Track?

If you have an overhead pic or link to your fave MX track then please feel free to post it.

I'm in TX and I have to say my fave is Swan located in Tyler. Really nice track that always has a good turn out with quads.

Pics never do justice but a track being 2 miles long ya gotta get a high view to capture it all in one pic.

For more details visit http://www.omenpromotions.com/

Later

I don't know if this is my favorite track or not. But here's a picture of the Midway MX park located in Kellog, MN. We race 6-8 District 23 races a year at this track. It's also the closest track to my house(a big plus).
    Attached Images Attached Images

Man those look like some very large tracks...well here's a half arse picture of the track I race at..

Here's another picture from Minnesota. This is the facility in Cambridge. You can see both the MX and TT tracks in the picture.

Yeah Rico its about the longest track I run...its a fast track though with times just averaging over a minute and twenty five seconds a lap...Lots of elevation changes throughout the entire track. A fave of mine is the gatorback(1 Oclock to the pond) that you can see two turns after the rythem section at top of the pic. You really have to watch ya throttle as you just want to nail it after sliding through that left hander. Its only about a 90 foot drop to bottom .Feels like someone cut the cables in a elevator your in.
    Two sets of tripples there behind the starting gate. One a uphill and then a right hander into the downhill one.

Another track that I like is more of a SX layout but still is a blast to run.

Freestone MX Park

That tripple stepup is called Mammoth Mountain...And believe me thats an understatement.....lol

Later