Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: mean400

Originally posted by Mxbubs
    Not to be a system bucker Ben, but IP traces dont always work. Guy400 thinks that me and Brokenhalo are the same person, when in fact she is my girlfriend. Sometime we post on the same PC.

Not bucking the system, just offering up some intel.
    I don't use a regular IP tracer - and rest assured I do know how to trace someone's IP back to its true origin

Where is Shenandoah, PA?? Is it anywhere near Lackawanna County where I live?

If it is, Il be sure I wont send any of my parts there to get fixed.
    Yeah, I'm Fast. #7

450R
    Rossier Shortie, K&N Outerwears Prefilter, Airbox Lid Removed, DynoJet Stage 2 Jet Kit, ITP Holeshot MX Fronts, Razr's on HiPers, HiPer 8x8 for the rear, TAG T-2's, Renthal Grips, DG Propeg Nerfs, N-STYLE Backgrounds, Factory Effex Sticker Kit, Factory Effex Numbers #7, Burgard +1 Stem, Works Dual Rates in the Front, Works Quad Star in the rear, Pro Design Tether Kill Switch, AC Rear Number Plates, AC Front Bumper, Shockwears, Durablue +4 Axle

Thanks to NaWarhorse, Dennis Kirk for all their help with my parts!

"if you can read this, you're in second place.

Hi guys,
    I've met Chuck before. He invited me to go riding with him, so I went. Two times now. And he seemed like a decent guy to me? So Chuck, what the hell is all this?????
    Bryan
    2009 MX YFZ450R
    2006 MX YFZ450

well i still am sorry to say but my father is deceased . i do live with my aunt and the place you mailed to is my cousin's house.

and i hate to tell you that almost everyone from my area up to 15 miles away uses shen-heights.

if u want to play a game go for it. but all im saying is that im shipping your money back.

but if u still wanna play lets go. im not trying to be a dick but u have no absolute clue who i am!.

your money will be given back. if you know so much about me tho give one of my relatives a call then!.

. ok unban yell_ex and tell him to come on tonight and ill come on the same time so you will know its not me!

you know so much how did u find it out?
    1000 and 1 diff ppl dont know me

OK DUDE WHATEVER ARE U GOING TO SEND MY 45 BUCKS BACK TO ME?I JUST WANT A YES OR NO AND WE WILL GO FROM THERE
    04 450R
    00 400EX

someone is goin to pay

my brother actually lives in pa, and i got screwed from mean 400, i got the adress i sent the money order to still, if i dont get my money back i will make a trip there with about 20 of my friends and get my money back, if not more, so people pm me and let me know what the deal is with this guy ????? i also talked to the post office and since it was a postal money order they have federal officers that follow up on stuff like this , so send me my money back mean, or your not goin to be a happy person, thank you

well be sure to send me my $77 back for the plastic.Straightwicked please give me the info you have on him.I still my press charges even IF i get my money back!
    00 400 ex
    far from stock.

go ahead and press charges even if i give you your money back. have nothing against me then.

and YES all of you will get your money back!

that is the 5th time i said that!

and as of ppl come after me. try it. like to see you try.

touch me and that would be last last thing you ever did. and then i would also get your *** in jail......

i mean i told you's your money will be on its way.

if you's still wanna be asses about it then screw ya ya dont need the money ill deal w/ the cops.

so if you want your money back bad enough then you will shut up about it and we will take it from there

it aint getting yous any further trying to treatin me. (i think its actually funny)

So you want your money?

Pm me. or email me at jimbo11@the-police.com
    1000 and 1 diff ppl dont know me

didnt know you where still even around, give me my money back and we got no prob, hell id even go riding with ya, just give me back my 160 and we can be friends again. thats nicholas zaccaro 9 mcconn ave enfield ct 06082, thats where you can send it!!! i will wait one week before i take further action which i rather not do

sooo, how many people did he rob now? 6? 7? 8? more?

why would you do something like that? maybe one day you will learn, maybe:rolleyes2
    2001 400ex
    2003 Argo Bigfoot

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast