Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: mean400

i also was gonna buy some stuff from him he pmed me yesterday then i never heard back its a good thing

ben cant you track this stuff through his internet provider, and then they can give you a name and address, or cancel his internet or something like that?
    2001 400ex
    2003 Argo Bigfoot

Originally posted by Juggalo
    i don't get why he was on another name bad mouthing himself..that just doesn't even make sense.
    bump! if mean400 changed his name to yell_ex, then why is he mad that he didn't send himself the parts? doesn't make sense to me. luvmyex, i wouldn't pm yell_ex any info until your sure who he is! i'm in the process of filing maiil fraud on another member for parts i didn't receive.

I recieved this e-mail from Mean400 yesterday.

this is mean 400. some how my email got deleted on hotmail.....im send you your full refund on friday!......and also tell ben that he had made an mistake because yell_ex is not me! i really dont know who he is.

im sending you your $200 back on friday. ill have the comformation code for you also on friday. you can ask sparks425ex. i just sent him $200 back. also im not registered on exriders yet so i cant post but i was trying to!... so tell everyone that dealed w/ me to post there name and addy and how ever much they shipped to me and tell them to be honest!

We'll I'll see if the refund is given. If not I will take furthure action. Anyone who wants the info I would try to contact him for a refund before taking furthure action. But if I get no refund I will have no problem using all the information I have to make sure this guy doesn't get away with it.....

I'll keep everyone posted.
    -----------04 YFZ450-----------

White/Red
    RIS Designs Billet Bumper, Billet Chain Guard.

GYTR Carbon pipe and aluminum headpipe. Open Airbox w/ K&N. Rejet.

Custom seat by XtremeQuadCovers.com

-------------------------------------------

Kasea 90

Yellow, +2 Hetrick A-arms, Chrome Fan Cover, Hetricks Chrome Exhaust.

Coming +2 Swing Arm, Candy Blue Frmae, AC Nerf's, paddles,and more.

Originally posted by derekhonda
    ben cant you track this stuff through his internet provider, and then they can give you a name and address, or cancel his internet or something like that?

I have the address for him, his mother, his father, the post office near him, the police station near him. I also have gathered phone numbers on all locations and have all records to get him convicted if he wants to play games with me. I not only have gathered this info but also information reguarding other family and where they live and work....... I tell you I should've been a friggin cop....

I just do not want to give info out yet. I want to wait and see if he'll take care of my refund first, if not than let the games begin...

White/Red

Kasea 90

honestly

well. im really sorry to say but. my dad is deceased. and i am living w/ my aunt. you dont have my address and i know that for sure bc it went to my cuzins house.

but thats done and over with.

i am sending refunds out friday and sat.

i sent out to sparks425ex already
    and my pay check comes in friday so i will be sending out more.

AND IF I MAY ASK BEN COULD YOU NOT BAN ME?. im am honestly done with all of the BS which i should have never started!. if you have any more problems with me you wont have to ban me ill leave and you can ban my ip addy from here!

and as of yell_ex i can truly say you did delete the wrong person. that is not me. he had bought stuff off of me also but i am now in the proscess of trying to get ahold of him but i dont know how since he is banned off of here?

and as of you knowing where my relatives work and live you also probly got wrong. and even if they were right they really cant do anyhting from over 200 miles away?....maybe one that lives 35 min away can but doubt it.....

Originally posted by RawEX
    and as of you knowing where my relatives work and live you also probly got wrong. and even if they were right they really cant do anyhting from over 200 miles away?....maybe one that lives 35 min away can but doubt it.....
    I bet the police will have a different opinions about who you live with... I'm not saying I will do something to harm you but I can play some games by calling the police also. You may want to lie about your story to confuse us people who know who you really are.

Your Dad is not deceased and that is actually pretty mean to say since you shouldn't even mess around like that. Your mother who you do live with, lives at the address I shipped to. Yes you know which one.

Charles..... give up the act and send me my refund ASAP before I get even more angry about this situation.

White/Red

Kasea 90

Charles,

I advise you to send back every single penny that you have taken from people over the Internet. I know for a fact that you live in Shenandoah, PA and are there at this exact moment (I traced your IP). Str8Wicked does have all of your contact information, including phone numbers and addresses. One call to the police and the Postal Service and you would be going to court so quickly your head would spin. I'd venture to guess that an email to the owners of your ISP, www.shenhgts.net, would result in your internet and cable service being turned off as well.

You are banned from this site forever, no amount of pleading will get you back. If you wisely refund all of our users money maybe they will be nice and not press charges against you.

And yes, you are using the name Yell_ex - I confirmed that yesterday after a member asked me about you. I know for a cold hard fact that you are both Yell_ex and mean400 so don't even bother lying about it.

Ben

Not to be a system bucker Ben, but IP traces dont always work. Guy400 thinks that me and Brokenhalo are the same person, when in fact she is my girlfriend. Sometime we post on the same PC.

Not bucking the system, just offering up some intel.
    The see all, read all, forget all member.

Yz conversion link

http://exriders.com/vbb/showthread.p...threadid=27275

My Feedback Link

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=mxbubs

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast