Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I almost got busted; ... almost

Cool I almost got busted; ... almost

Ok, here is how it went down, to make a long story simple. It's kinda like this. Ok u young guys, learn but dont get crazy. VWVR6, Jody (awesome female 250ex rider), myself, and others went on a 20+ mile ride. We were followin' 660cc grizzlies. At the end of the ride I cleared a table top jump, ok, lets get back to the story:

We had fun. I then rode to my uncle's house. (At this point of the story I should have ridden the trails home to where I now am).

Ok now its time to go home. U think I'm gonna take trails, well I got news, there ain't no trails takin' me home from where i was. Here I go roads. Wait a minute (wtf)?

COPS

I came to a slow stop, Ready to roost the smoky bears if it was needed. Ok here I am face to face(s) with 2 cops in a car. I take off my quick-strap goggles; they ask me my name, I say (after some confusion) my name, and I then voluntarily give them my address, (I live close to where this happened) : I tell them I live close. I kinda slurred, lol, and they (the police) then say get home. I put my quad in gear, give the mofo some gas, give a courtesy wave, then, I'm freakin out of there.

Moral to the story,

No harm done and .. WELL I'm gonna take the trails home next time,

Maybe

I forgot to mention we got 6+ inches of snow yesterday.
    Last edited by knighttime; 01-07-2002 at 09:28 AM.
    '00 Budweiser 420SS, XR cam, JE 10.8:1 416 piston, FMF 4Q with Powerbong , AC Pro Pegs, skid & bumper, UniFilter, 6 airbox vents, 42 pilot; 165 main; clip 4 down, chokeless, stock fuel screw position (= 2 1/4 turns out), hydraulic clutch

Wow... I cant believe that happened Mike! If you would have run and they got you, it would have been 10x worse. Good move. Were they local TWP police? Did they check your plate?

Anyways, that was a great ride. Finally got some quad time in some good snow. Oh BTW, Mike how did you like the roost off of my dirt devils :devil

Eric
    Eric

- '00 400EX
    ...with some stuff.

The smoky bears never even said anything about the license plate. And yes I'm glad I didn't run. The cops seemed cool. They were Penn Twp. cops.

Roost or be Roosted.
    '00 Budweiser 420SS, XR cam, JE 10.8:1 416 piston, FMF 4Q with Powerbong , AC Pro Pegs, skid & bumper, UniFilter, 6 airbox vents, 42 pilot; 165 main; clip 4 down, chokeless, stock fuel screw position (= 2 1/4 turns out), hydraulic clutch

Unhappy I feel left out.................LOL

Okay....... a mutual friend of OURS told me to read your post this morning.....so I did. Well.....my feeling were hurt! NO WHERE did you mention that you also rode last night with a 250EX rider...let alone a female! NO.....you only mentioned the 660 Grizzlies. No where did you mention that this is the ONLY riding female of the group and that I do my fair share of keeping up. So I have decided that the next time you lose your "BLUE BAG".....you can go find it..........LOL.......and by the way......you did the responsible, respectable thing with the police....offer up the personal info and be mature......they let you go! Good for you!!!

Thumbs up ok i forgot

Yeah Jody is is an awesome 250EX rider. That was a fun ride we had yesterday.

Hey Jody, I have a picture of Kevin winching Eric out of a mudhole. I'll give u one and the negative. You may want to get it blown up and hang it in your garage.

Uh oh... looks like I opened up a can of worms on this one. I'll give you $20 for the pics and negatives

Eric
    Eric

- '00 400EX
    ...with some stuff.

Talking

Yes....Yes....Yes.....oh did I forget to say YES.....Mike, I want those pictures of Kevin pulling Eric out of the mud! What better garage art than that!!! I did not ask you to say I was a good rider.....I just wanted acknowledged that I was even there! Thank you for the acknowledgement.........I feel much better. I enjoyed the ride VERY much....of course ANY seat time I get is a good time.

Jody

Talking

Oh Mike....by the way.......I will give you $50.00 for those pictures.....and you know Eric will NOT EVEN pay you for them.
    : )
    Jody

forget the cops just run they cant catch you anyways and if they do come to a stop, rev the **** out of your engine and dump the clutch, roosting the car and leaving one pissed cop behind

Originally posted by quaddin400
    forget the cops just run they cant catch you anyways and if they do come to a stop, rev the **** out of your engine and dump the clutch, roosting the car and leaving one pissed cop behind

your cool....<sigh>

Eric
    Eric

- '00 400EX
    ...with some stuff.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast