Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: z400 central prob

z400 central prob

hey i cant get on any 1 elese havin that problem when ever i click forum this error thing comes up any 1 elese ?
    I miss my R ....then I hop on my DALE!! >)

Nope i cant get on it neither?

crap!
    I miss my R ....then I hop on my DALE!! >)

works fine for me

fine for me
    just trying things out

03 sizuki z400

my friend and I have the same wheelers and we are experiencing the same problems we can ride them for about a minute before they start to bog out. I was wondering if this is a fuel problem with the wrong octain or if we might have just gotten bad gas we both filled at the same spot and we used regular instead of the premium

Re: 03 sizuki z400

Originally posted by 1nate
    my friend and I have the same wheelers and we are experiencing the same problems we can ride them for about a minute before they start to bog out. I was wondering if this is a fuel problem with the wrong octain or if we might have just gotten bad gas we both filled at the same spot and we used regular instead of the premium
    i think he was talking about not being able to log onto z400central, its a website....
    04 400ex
    -K&N w/ outerwears
    -DG Excellerator
    -Hotcam stage 2
    -OMF air scoops
    -WB Rev box
    -Razrs w/ Douglas Blue Label
    -Black TUSK nerfs
    -14t sprocket
    -FUELATV Bumper
    -shockwears
    -OURY grips
    -Fly handlebars

1995 Blaster
    -gone and forgotten

Originally posted by 1nate
    Im pretty sure z400's run a compression ratio close to 11:1 so a higher octange gas is deffinatly recomended.

just wondering what the least costly mods are for a z400 and if the pipe lets it breath or restricts it for more power. and if I pipe it do I need to jet it and or put a different intake filter on. also curious about a cam and ball park for a radical cam

I can't get on either. I think the sight has hit the bandwidth limit... You can thank steve for that
    04' White Z400
    Severly Modded

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast