Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: junk raptors

junk raptors

i've been riding with 2 guys on raptors both have broke the grab bar off and the plastic ignition bracket yesterday one of them broke the tierod in half where the threads are by the wheel.. what a JOKE!!!

Thumbs down Re: junk raptors

Originally posted by hippy440
    i've been riding with 2 guys on raptors both have broke the grab bar off and the plastic ignition bracket yesterday one of them broke the tierod in half where the threads are by the wheel.. what a JOKE!!!
    i have heard of a lot of broken tie rods at bluetraxx.
    2002 Cannondale Cannibal
    2001 Arctic Cat 250-Warn 2000 lbs. winch

And what are they doing to brake the grab bar off? No grab bars just brake off.

I Have to Agree

My cousin (Guy660R) has a Raptor and I have broken the grab bar off of his bike twice! I broke the stock grab bar and a DG grab bar. It must just be the Yamaha design or something. Bad angle or something, I don't know.

Thats a Craptor for ya ! POS!
    01' 400ex
    00' Recon
    01' 250ex

It is because Honda riders are not use to that much POWER!!!!!!! They are flipping the 660r over. My tie rods are still good! Now my tranny, 2nd gear is another story!!!!!! I have a racing tranny now, 11-1 Je piston, Webb cam, and spring kit, and head work done. I have had a 440 ex, and the Raptor, with alittle work is the fastest, best quad on the market. Yes I lowered it, made it wider, ft&rear, fixed some parts that should not have broken. It will fly now, handles great too! My 440 had, bent axle, clutch,sub frame, streeing stem, other parts to break too! ATVs are going to break if you ride them. so do not call it junk. because all Honda is going to see is the rear end of it!!!!!!!!!:blah
    2003 KTM 450 MXC

power, i rode a raptor and it was a joke. my stock 400 felt like it had more balls

You are correct, the STOCK Raptor SUCKS!!!!!!!! ,But mine is not stock!! After the mods on mine it is the fastest quad I've ridden. Power to climb any hill, wheelie any gear, its great! Handles great to, after a few mods. I waited, for Honda, but thier balls are not big enough yet, all they care about are dirt bikes!!!!!! And ATVs out sell dirt bikes!!! What gives Honda!!!
    2003 KTM 450 MXC

honda dosen't have to work on there quads and thay still beat yamaha. Yamaha and their weak frames that bust and twist hitting a bump. yamaha only care about putting a big motor in and give nothing to the reat of there stuff.poor berings,poor adjusters. my neighbors blasters front bumper fell off a hour after he bought it and kept losing bolts till he had to take it back and have every bolt tightened. YAMAHA = JUNK

Flaming

Just remember since there is no flames forum inappropriate/harsh threads or replys will be deleted on the spot. NO EXCEPTIONS. SGAEXER (MODERATOR)
    Last edited by SGA; 01-07-2002 at 07:11 AM.
    Toys: A small boat and some beach bicycles

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast