Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gonna Race The Predator Today

Gonna Race The Predator Today

Well I'm here chillin over at my friend's house who lives near this track im racin at... Im racin his Predator... its a pretty fast quad and it turns awesome, but it is REALLY nose heavy..... hopefully I will get pics and maybe even someone will video tape my motos, hardly anyone except the Pros and Intermediates are jumping anything b/c this is like a spread out supercross style dirtbike track...... almost every jump has a steep lip and theres no landing b/c its a huge *** double..... so it sorta sux cuz I cant really jump anything very much but still the quad is a blast to ride, it has a strong motor in it.... Well Im gonna go take another spin on it at the practice track and Im gonna ride a 265R and install the tether kill switch and put my number on the Predator
    2006 CBR600RR Track Bike "6Hunny"

Good Luck Kara poo Hope you have fun! <3 ya!!

1986 350R - Drag
    2004 450R - XC

cool good luck and have fun

Good luck Kara
    06 LTR450

Good Luck

good luck hope you do well
    The above information may be speculative, based on misinformation, contain inaccurate data or could be entirely tongue-in-cheek...depending on how litigious the reader may be, how much liquor I've consumed and or the read has consumed, or the degree of stupidity and/or gullibility exhibited by any poster/reader I may respond to

Good luck, have fun on the pred. And whats wit the poopie panties
    1987 Honda 250x-- few mods
    1998 Chevy Blazer 2door 4x4

Friends don't let Friends ride Yamahas!!!

Kick***** Kara, way to go on a 2nd place, give us the details when you get in

1986 350R - Drag
    2004 450R - XC

Well I got 2nd place overall in Women's Open, at practice it was 107 degrees out on the track, since I am so out of shape I thought I wasnt gonna last through these motos in the heat, 1st moto I still wasnt totally comfortable on the Pred and I got 4th, but in the 2nd moto... somethin just clicked and I was goin at a good pace and gettin some nice air with the Predator but I was so shocked I got 2nd.. the best finish Ive had all year and I was the least prepared... tho that quad was powerful and really helped me on the straightaways, but anyways I didnt get much sleep... I didnt get to go to bed until 5 am... so thats all for now maybe I can go into details later
    2006 CBR600RR Track Bike "6Hunny"

woot woot good job kara
    The above information may be speculative, based on misinformation, contain inaccurate data or could be entirely tongue-in-cheek...depending on how litigious the reader may be, how much liquor I've consumed and or the read has consumed, or the degree of stupidity and/or gullibility exhibited by any poster/reader I may respond to

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast