Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: No longer a honda rider...

Originally posted by 300EXadam You better get some riding time on a banshee before you dis it. I thought they weren't very good either til I rode one, just from what everyone else said. And you can't just ride it once either-have to get some real seat time on one.
    "DING, DING, DING!! We have a winner!"

This has been my point since coming to EXRiders. I don't mind when people have educated, negative comments about an ATV. People that say "I don't like Quad A because of..." and they list detailed information are fine. The ones that annoy me are the ones that have negative comments about every ATV besides the one that they own. "Quad B sucks because..." in one paragraph and then in the next it's "that's what Dirt Wheels says anyway."
    2013 KTM 300XC

Thanks Guy, glad to see I'm not the only one annoyed by ignorance.

P.S. I sat on a raptor the other day and thought it really felt like a bad quad. I would never trade my banshee in for a stupid raptor (even though I've never even started one up)

No... actually I sat on one the other day, all modded for racing, and it felt like I was on my old 300ex- despite the size difference.

I had a similar situation to yours. I sat on a 250R the other day at my local dealership. It was running +4/+1 a-arms, +4 axle and sitting on PEP ZPS shocks. It felt very unstable. The bike never moved but that was my feeling of it's ride
    2013 KTM 300XC

As a matter of fact after riding both a banshee and a 250r, the 250r did feel unstable. Maybe it was the one inparticular R that I was on. Don't take that as a personal attack 250r owner's, that's just my measly opinion. (seems like one's opinion can turn into everyone's opinion though..)

A raptor does feel alot like the 300ex.
    They feel like they have similar gearing when riding them, but the raptor pulls much harder and has a much higher top end.
    2007 can am outlander 800

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234