Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I can't wait to ride

I can't wait to ride

Man for a while I was really starting to get bored with riding because I couldn't ever find anyone to ride with at my level. It was always either racers way better than me or people who just trail ride but lately riding has been a blast. I've got tons of new riding buddies and its awsome when we're all sitting around a track and before you know it somone in your group or another one starts showing off to their buddies or to other people and then this its where it gets fun. First he'll try to do a nice trick, then i'll do something better and before you know it we're stepping up trying to out do each other and before you know it lines of bikes are starting to form and you finally beat it him out with a awsome run of wheelies then finish him off with a big arse jump and perfect heel clicker and then you head back to your group and while their giving you high fives and telling you how cool some of the stuff is you notice small groups of people formed that were watching you and some are now trying some of the stuff you were doing. It feels so awsome.

I definitely think freestyle is the funnest part of quad riding just because it feels so awsome when you and your friends start trying to out do each other and just knowing all eyes are on you to step up and beat the last trick. Anyone else ever get in matches like this? Stories?

I can't beleive i've ate, slept and shat bikes and quads all my life and I can still be so much into the sport and have as much fun as I ever have and riding is only half the fun at the races. The rest is just bs'ing with fellow racers imo and giving each other tips and trying to get plans down during the race. Riding is so much fun no matter what you do. Period. Trails, hills, mx, racing, freestyle, ect.

lol, sorry but this thread is kinda pointless but I just wanted to talk about how much I love this sport and how fun it is.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

Hey your post wasnt pointless! I just kinda have the same thing under my "ok dont make fun of me" thread. Me and Jerkly_22 just did that same thing today! It was probably the most fun ridding Iv ever had!!!

Yippeeeeeee I LOVE RIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Race- Yamaha
    '06 klx110

HiPer
    Powermadd
    Alba
    Lonestar
    Houser
    Dave's Extreme Motorsports
    Upp Racing
    Black Pearl Seal Coating

We will always miss, but never forget Kelly "Steelrod" Chang... R.I.P man...

Originally posted by Narly R
    Hey your post wasnt pointless! I just kinda have the same thing under my "ok dont make fun of me" thread. Me and Jerkly_22 just did that same thing today! It was probably the most fun ridding Iv ever had!!!

Yippeeeeeee I LOVE RIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    yeah, you ever notice when you start competing with your friends you learn new tricks super fast and do a bunch of crazy stuff you normally wouldn't do just because your set on doing just a little bit better than the last jump your buddy made. Plus when you ride like that you can learn from their mistakes and you just gradually push yourself farther and farther.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

i have been riding bikes/quads since i was 5. i love this sport. i will try to keep riding as long as i can.

haha, this kinda brings back memories....when i was 4 on my little Honda MR50(i still own it) and i would hit little piles of dirt and get about a half of a foot high....i thought i was the coolest

Originally posted by Nausty
    yeah, you ever notice when you start competing with your friends you learn new tricks super fast and do a bunch of crazy stuff you normally wouldn't do just because your set on doing just a little bit better than the last jump your buddy made. Plus when you ride like that you can learn from their mistakes and you just gradually push yourself farther and farther.

I know how ya feel! Hey Jerkly_22 if ya get this and motorboy we need to practice free style now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nausty I think ya should take a trip to ol' Tenmile Oregon and ride with me and some otheres! Its not as cool as in your neck of the woods but were like ya!!!! Well c yall
    Race- Yamaha
    '06 klx110

HiPer
    Powermadd
    Alba
    Lonestar
    Houser
    Upp Racing
    Black Pearl Seal Coating

yes

Well yall know what i got me own neck of the woods to ride in i reckon. i reckon it is the purtest thing out here woooooooooowwwwwwwwyyyyyyyyy. Well yall know what narly i would just love to practice what you call freestylen i reckon see yall later.

Whatever you say sam! Sometimes you make me wounder if your all there in the head................
    Race- Yamaha
    '06 klx110

HiPer
    Powermadd
    Alba
    Lonestar
    Houser
    Upp Racing
    Black Pearl Seal Coating

huh

WEll yall know what is that supposed to mean? i reckon i dont know what u say boy? you best be tellin me or i'll send one of me greasy critters on ya in yalls sleep i know where you live boy.

now motor you really shouldnt bring your weenier into this! Come on, but I think Ill just stay awake all night for that matter!:confused2
    Race- Yamaha
    '06 klx110

HiPer
    Powermadd
    Alba
    Lonestar
    Houser
    Upp Racing
    Black Pearl Seal Coating

well

Well you know what kc that was just uncalled for and way out of line you shouldn't say anything like that to a fellow friend or am i your friend? well i have to go enemy.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH and by the way it was going to be my dog's weener not mine.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast