Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: xc ready 250r

xc ready 250r

I'm selling my 250r. It is an 86 and xc ready. Here are just some of the parts.

Lonestar axle
    renthal bars
    hypertech fronts
    holeshots and knarlys
    esr pipe
    fmf turbine core silencer
    38 tmx carb
    chrome stem
    +1 houser arms
    honda spindles
    lonestar front hubs
    tapered carrier

I can email pics. They are too large to post here and I can't reduce the size anymore. Taking reasonalbe offers. If you have no intentions of buying please don't email me or ask me to email you pics. I will email pics to any serious buyers.
    I have tons of R parts for Sale. Email me if you need something.

86 250r, Elkas all around, ESR 310 PV, ESR pipe, ESR billet silencer, delta force reeds, mikuni 38mm tmx carb, LSR 2+2 axle, Houser +1s, LSR front hubs, Hyper Tech fronts, Fullbore plastic, holeshots, and a bunch of debt.

It also has fullbore plastic and a newly built stock motor with delta force reads. It is the one in my signature but I'm not including the PV motor or the Elkas.

86 250r, Elkas all around, ESR 310 PV, ESR pipe, ESR billet silencer, delta force reeds, mikuni 38mm tmx carb, LSR 2+2 axle, Houser +1s, LSR front hubs, Hyper Tech fronts, Fullbore plastic, holeshots, and a bunch of debt.

try this pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images

bump

bump

shiney

how do you make your quad show shiney what do you use

silkolene

Trade???

hey man,
    would you b interested in a possible trade?? I live in NY, about 40 mins north of Binghamton, but i would be willing to do the driving or most of the driving for a definate trade. I've got a:

2000 Honda 400ex. Its got: Renthal Bars, EZ Pull Clutch lever, DG Nerfs (w/ Red Nets), Foot Peg Extenders, Moose Racing Shock Covers, All New Chain + Sprockets, PC T-4 Slip-on, Uni Air Filter, Red A-Arms + Motor Mounts, Yellow Frame

i have a link on exriders that has pics up that someone put up for me. i cant get them up w/o getting an error. but if you want the pics and u have an email, i can send you some

only looking to trade for enclosed trailer.

I would trade for a crf450r motor if anyone has one.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast