Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: unrecieved stickers

unrecieved stickers

Ordered exrider stickers from mason racing.It has ben three weeks and i still havent recieved them. I was just wondering if anybody elses has takin three weeks to reieve their stickers?

contact Ben at webmaster@exriders.com or PM him on here. he is a very nice guy. i'm sure he will help you out

i believe ben has just moved places so it might have gotten mixed up cause he is having his mail transfered, he will set it straight i am sure just email or PM him

/

i ordered an exriders shirt and didnt get it as soon as i thought i would but sometimes it takes awhile but anyways i pmed mason dixon about it and ben fixed it and fast hes a good guy

dont get me started

i won a contest and never received my prize.....hahahaha it kinda cracks me up because it was a calendar and if i got it now....hell its half way through the year anyways

still waiting

I SENT BEN AN EMAIL WITH ORDER REIEPT NUMBER, THAT WAS 2 DAYS AGO STILL HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING. BUT I WOULD UNDERSTAND IF SOMEONE IS TRYING TO MOVE. ALL I CAN DO JUST KEEP WAITING.

Look guys, I apoligize - I have been swamped and my normal shipping person backed out on me so I have been left to sort out the mess. I promise everything will be sorted out this week. Castor - I sent your prize winning to C&D Racing two days after you won and they told me they shipped it out to you. If you have a problem talk to them.

Ben

Sorry about the long delay - my shipping person flaked out on me and left a mess on my hands. I have shipped all the orders I have this morning

Ben

Originally posted by Ben
    Look guys, I apoligize - I have been swamped and my normal shipping person backed out on me so I have been left to sort out the mess. I promise everything will be sorted out this week. Castor - I sent your prize winning to C&D Racing two days after you won and they told me they shipped it out to you. If you have a problem talk to them.

Ben
    thats hillarious because ive never got it or care to

and if i have a problem ill talk to both of you...

Originally posted by Castor-426ex
    i just wanna see half to fully naked women.......whats twelve? lmao!!

It wasn't that good, and it was only 6 babes.
    '02 Red 400
    It's faster now then when I bought it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast