Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GNC Racing

GNC Racing

What classes are run at the maxxis gnc races.

Air-Cooled
    4-Stroke A, B, C, and Pro Am
    2-Stroke A, B, C, and Pro Am
    VET A, B, and C
    +40 A, B, and C
    Open A, B, C, and Pro Am
    Pro
    Women
    3 kids classes

so basicly i can run c class there and run in a points race or what

All of the classes are points races. If you have never raced in a national before, I would recommend a "C class". If you have some particular questions, you can get ahold of Doug Morris (National AMA ATV rep) at 1-800-AMA-JOIN.

Well getting in a GNC race aint' cheap,,,You'll have to join the AMA which is $50,,,then pay like $35 to get in the gate at the race,,,pay to stay over for the weekend at a hotel or were ever,,pay to eat the whole time. Kinda expensive I think. but not tryin to discourage you,,just enter the class you think your fit for,,me I'll be in the VET class..

Rico it sounds like we will be racing each other then. I also sponsor the number 4 rider in that class. Mo
    DIRT is a fun four letter word.

I am retired from ATV Racing!!!!

Well actually Mo I'll be in the +25 class,,I won't quit be +30 this year,,but I consider anything above 25 VET,,I'm guessin you run in the +30 class.. Were gonna have to meet up at the Daniel Boone race,,,Won't be at the macon race.

Sounds good Rico. i wont be attending the Macon race either. I dont like the sand racing on that track. I think my bro will be running in the +25 classes this year. He also runs 250 Pro-Am. We will definitely have to meet up there. Mo
    DIRT is a fun four letter word.

I am retired from ATV Racing!!!!

Rico, I might see you down at Daniel Boone this year. Will you be racing the gnc there? What class will you be competeing in? 4 stroke class A? If so then I'll see you down in London, Kentucky!
    2000 Roll/Laeger's/Houser/Axis 416ex

2001 Arens/Laeger's/PEP 250r

Thanks to my sponsors for 2003 : 00-Buck ATV Racing, Team Pompton, Nebulae Race Team, Milton Inn Packaged Goods, Napa Auto Parts of Oak Ridge, Sick Style Racing, WD-40, Hinson Racing, IMS, Sport Center Racing, and Nac's racing

I'd also like to give a special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports for all there help and support they gave me.

We are now accepting resumes, this is a New Jersey based team. westsyder50@hotmail.com
    http://www.geocities.com/sickstyleatv/index.html

Team Rcokford Fosgate 401+ northeast champ 147.7db

while if this giy pays me and i get my R sold i want to race b class but i know i'll get screwed over some how

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast