Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OK dont make fun of me!

OK dont make fun of me!

Im sooooo pumped! Well Iv never been able to do tricks on my r but today Jerkly_22 and I had to ride and he did a no-footer and so did I and I thought that I would die but I didnt but we just started doing things! Well this is what all I ended up doind and Jerkly busted out too! Well I went from a no footer-no hander lander- no footer to no hand land-then kinda a nothing-then we went to another jump and I did no handed and no footed combos. Then a nose grab, and a nose grab no footer to no hander lander(which wasnt too good but o-well) and then I would click my feet obove my seat and I could land with my feet on the seat. And then I would bring my right foot over the tank(for got what its called) and land side-saddel and then I would extend both my feet out straight then I crashed I just got too far off to the left of my bike and when I landed I jumped off and my bike went down to a tree and it decided to kinda bend badly-brake my 1 day old bumper. But I got the trick on a role! And Jerkly_22 did it all and didnt brake a bumper you lucky bum!

Sorry you guys I just had to tell ya cause I was sooooo exited!!!!
    Race- Yamaha
    '06 klx110

HiPer
    Powermadd
    Alba
    Lonestar
    Houser
    Dave's Extreme Motorsports
    Upp Racing
    Black Pearl Seal Coating

We will always miss, but never forget Kelly "Steelrod" Chang... R.I.P man...

h@ll yea man, thats how ya learn!!!

www.quadfreestyle.com Your number one site on the web for Quad Freestyle Motocross, featuring ATV Motocross news, ATV freestyle news, forums and blogs!

Graphic Marketing Coordinator
    HPI Racing

lol, I know what you feel like. I am all excited to go riding cuz I wanna go for no foot cans, cliff hangers and a two handed or regular rodea heel clicker I wanna experiment with.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

oh

well you know what narly i hate you you beat me in tricks looks like i have to practice some more moves before the 6th HAHA i hope i can do it.

Ok Im soo EXCITED!!!!!! I want to work on tricks now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I want to try a cliffhanger! I wish I would have thought of it!!! But Im getting there but within a hour I feel like I did pretty good!!!!

Man now all I need is a ramp and Ill be...well.... PRO!!!!!!!!!!
    Race- Yamaha
    '06 klx110

HiPer
    Powermadd
    Alba
    Lonestar
    Houser
    Dave's Extreme Motorsports
    Upp Racing
    Black Pearl Seal Coating

We will always miss, but never forget Kelly "Steelrod" Chang... R.I.P man...

yeah

Well narly i have to be there when you get the cliffhanger trick down and i bet with a ramp within a month you would probalby be going toward pro but not there.

Man now all I need is a ramp and Ill be...well.... PRO!!!!!!!!!!

www.quadfreestyle.com Your number one site on the web for Quad Freestyle Motocross, featuring ATV Motocross news, ATV freestyle news, forums and blogs!

Graphic Marketing Coordinator
    HPI Racing

hey

Well you know i seriously dont think you can turn pro just off of a ramp. i think you would have to practice more then just jumping. But narly you do what you think will work.

baby steps. thats the way to go
    The little EX is gone, but not forgotten

'04 400EX. Shockwears Shock Covers, DG Nerfs, Parking brake block off, aftermarket clutch perch.

yeah

Well i argree that is the way to go way to put it down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast