Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what tricks are you working on or have just accomplished

what tricks are you working on or have just accomplished

well lately i've been learning new tricks or getting new tricks locked down every time I ride.

Basically on my last ride I got heel clickers locked down and was doing em' on some huge jumps and I just got superman wheelies locked down last weekend and i gotta say its way easier than I thought it would be. I also gotta lot of small wheelie tricks down. Right now i'm gonna start working on air tricks which would be no foot can and cliff hanger and for wheelies will pry be the one where you sit backwards and ride em' and other than that and the one where you jump into a high chair wheelie and a ape hanger i'll have all the wheelies down just about.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

i haven't riden my quad in a while but on my friend's 2003 Yamaha TT-R90 on Friday i was doing some small heelclickers, whips, no footed cans, no footers, and no handers. i am working on getting a lot bigger with my tricks. now that it is summer i will have a lot of time to get more tricks down.

I've been try to learn cat nacs and lazyboys. I and do lazy boys but i"m trying to get them to look good. I not having good luck on the cat nac though. I only tryed it a couple of times .
    '09 KTM 505sx black

'06 YFZ white
    Herrmann/elka, LSR, ITP, TAG, Hiper, Ac, Blingstar..........
    '04 yfz blue
    ITP, pro-circuit, gibson, gyt-r, LSR, Pro-tapers

2001 400ex #40
    Axis, Lonestar, Herrmann, Gibson, Quadtech, JE, Hotcam, ITP, Ronnies, KandK, Roll design

Ronnie's Mail Order
    www.ronnies.com
    ATV fury3 -FST-..walsh..
    ATV fury2-Sick0 number 40

well off my lil ramp i can do cancans, did a can lander on accident once,fendergrabs,fendergrab to no hand lander,small whip(cant bring it back much), but i cant do a friggin decent spread out no footer without floating away from the bike and i almost for got i can do a lil shinscraper thing on the bars. im trying to progress into candy bars and possibly heelclickers when i get to a track soon
    Cody
    2004 Yamaha YZ250F

2001- Yamaha YZ250F-SOLD
    1999 Honda 416ex-SOLD

ive been trying cordovas but cant get my knees far enough, tried supermans did a few then started to fall, and cant bend enough to do a heel clicker. here a pic of my cordova anyone got any advice? and dont make fun of me there a little more extended now but this is the only pic i have of it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2004 Honda 450R, +4 lonstar, ss front lines, nerfs, +2 LT housers, longtravel Pep big bottle comp and reb adj. triple rate shocks with rezzies and clamp.. , 13:1 compression piston, hrc cam,full belly ac skid plate. 8x8 beads with mxr's powdercoated red with black ring, Kumho radials on powdercoated red rims. lots more pc'd items. renthal fatbars, stealth black powdercoated frame, and guesseted, also powdercoated fire red clutch cover and valve cover,,
    http://atvnews.s4.bizhat.com/index.php?mforum=atvnews
    www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/quader400

i don't think I can help you with the cordova but probably the heel clicker. I know a lot of people say they can't bend that way but its all on how you move your body. Try to get your butt higher up and more forward and you should have it. I can't wait tell I ride, I wanna try a bunch of stuff.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

They mosy important thing to heel clickers is to preload. You will have alot of trouble getting heelclickers if you don't.
    '09 KTM 505sx black

'06 YFZ white
    Herrmann/elka, LSR, ITP, TAG, Hiper, Ac, Blingstar..........
    '04 yfz blue
    ITP, pro-circuit, gibson, gyt-r, LSR, Pro-tapers

2001 400ex #40
    Axis, Lonestar, Herrmann, Gibson, Quadtech, JE, Hotcam, ITP, Ronnies, KandK, Roll design

Ronnie's Mail Order
    www.ronnies.com
    ATV fury3 -FST-..walsh..
    ATV fury2-Sick0 number 40

a good tip I can give to you about the cordovas is to put your feet before starting to get the arch on your back. take it step by step also and you will be ok.

once your familiar with putting your feet on the bars go for it.

thats what I have to say about the cordovas but hey, Im not sheldon riggs!!!

Attached Images Attached Images

I've done:
    Heel clicker, no footers, 1 footers, nac nacs, no hander landers, look and point , look back, and in the air tilting the quad. Nothin big, but my dad doesn't want me doing tricks, wants me to concentrate on racing.
    -Jason Zittel #73-

Team 373 MX

ATV Scene.com Budget Racer II TRX450R

"I'm not sayin'...I'm just sayin'...

Thanks to my 2012 Sponsors: Smith Optics, EVS, Globe, Hinson, Tag Metals, Racer X, Outlaw Racing, Pit Posse
    Twin Air

GET SPONSORED NOW!
    MXSponsor.com
    Promo ID: x573jz

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast