Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: lrd or sparks

lrd or sparks

i am deciding on an exhaust for my 400ex and i hear that lrd and curtis sparks make the best pipes and they are both around the same price.........does anyone know which is better and which gives the most horsepower? thanks.

drilled stock works great
    2002 400ex- traded for a 2001 cr250, tag bars, black acerbic plastic, one industrys graphics, maxis for mx, doon hopper for sand, msr shorty cluch lever, sst pipe, titax rear sproket, pipe guard

actualy i hear trying to rig up a crf450 exhaust works quite well:confused2

In my opinion both are top notch. I personally purchased the LRD because you can get it for cheaper. You can't go wrong with either one.

they are both great choices its what u can spit out $

both are around the same price.........lrd is like 485 and sparks is like 490....so i guess to determine which i get......which sounds better/louder?
    Last edited by exboy400; 05-25-2003 at 12:19 PM.

if they both cost the same and are both the best then buy the one that looks better
    2002 400ex- traded for a 2001 cr250, tag bars, black acerbic plastic, one industrys graphics, maxis for mx, doon hopper for sand, msr shorty cluch lever, sst pipe, titax rear sproket, pipe guard

i havea lrd exhuast and it sounds alot better than the sparks i think. its got a deeper grunt and not a canny clack. but either one you canot go wrong with
    Townes MXcavating

I LUV the sound of a Sparks, but both are disturbingly loud (Bad thing) and shouldnt be riden with around homes.
    I've seen dyno runs with the Sparks putting out more power
    2009 CRF250R

R.I.P. Kelly "Steelrod" Chang, Todd Vescovi, Matt Barosek, & Jeremy Lusk, You'll Never be Forgotten!

personally I like LRD the both look almost identical in shape except the lrd you can get in ceramic which is a must i have it when my quad is absolutly filthy it still shines + the black anodized can is sweet i found a place that sells the ceramic pipe for $425 shipped which is a super deal

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast